OUTFRONT Media Sports, a division of OUTFRONT Media Inc., is the marketing and multimedia rights holder for some of the most prestigious collegiate teams, state associations and sports venues across the country. Our creative implementation of in-venue and on-campus digital displays, influence media, marketing affiliation, experiential entertainment, and game day domination benefit universities, alumni, students, and passionate fan bases. Bringing to life these valuable, eye-catching, engaging and results-driven assets attracts a highly sought-after audience for our advertisers.
Our client-centered, passionate team of professionals has decades of experience incorporating both national and local brands’ messages within these innovative media assets. Let us take your company into a new arena, wow the crowd with state-of-the-art technology, and leave an impactful impression with your audience.
Maryland Sports Properties is the exclusive marketing and multi-media rights partner for University of Maryland Athletics creating customized programs which allow our partners to leverage affinity for the University and its athletic programs into business growth. Serving clients in the business-to-business, consumer, government, and non-profit sectors, Maryland Sports Properties provides an array of solutions; including regional brand enhancement and exposure, exclusive events and experiences, promotions, community relations, and employee recruitment.
The ideal candidate needs to demonstrate prior revenue results and leadership qualities with a minimum of five (5) years of direct sales experience in the sports multi-media environment. The candidate must be driven and coachable to execute the OUTFRONT Media Sports revenue model and to understand the distinctive relationship with Maryland Sports Properties, which has created a new standard in collegiate multi-media rights management landscape.
Successful candidate will work out of the Maryland Sports Properties offices on campus.
We presently have an opportunity for a Sales Manager in the Championship Management Department for The TOUR Championship. The Sales Manager is responsible for designing and implementing effective sales strategies to identify new business opportunities and grow existing client relationships in the Atlanta metro area for the TOUR Championship and other Championship Management events (National Sales) through tournament activation platforms.
- Achieve or exceed annual event revenue budget which includes renewal and upsell of existing partners and new business relationships.
- Develop and implement strategies to drive sales. This may include the research, review and maintenance of ongoing competitive market analysis including financial and demographic factors.
- Lead relationships with select PGA TOUR Official Marketing Partners – from pitch/proposal through execution phases.
- Focus new business activity in local/regional market.
- Develop and execute annual hospitality and sponsorship sales plan – including, but not limited to, execution of evergreen partner communication plan and related sales and service tactics.
- Achieve networking and local market event appearance benchmarks.
- Create annual revenue budget, complete quarterly forecasting and contribute to long-term revenue and net operating gain goals.
- Develop and execute a professional sales presentation which conveys the TOUR Championship unique selling proposition and is customized with benefits to meet target audience goals.
- Work closely with Championship Management Sales leadership on sales protocol and processes.
- Provide Executive Director weekly evaluation of progress against set annual goals; reporting may include call report, prospect list and other sales related information.
- Special Projects or other duties as assigned.
USA Football designs and delivers premier educational, developmental and competitive programs to advance and grow the sport. As the sport’s national governing body, member of the U.S. Olympic Committee and organizer of the U.S. National Team for international competition, USA Football partners with leaders in medicine, child advocacy and athletics to support positive football experiences for youth, high school and other amateur players.
USA Football provides equal opportunities for employment and advancement for all individuals, regardless of age, gender, race, religion, color, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other legally protected category. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Senior Director of Sales and Service is an experienced strategic, entrepreneurial, innovative and results driven individual that has experience working in a grassroots environment. Responsible for building, managing and expanding relationships across the football marketplace including youth (flag, tackle) and high school markets. This individual must have a knowledge and passion for football.
This position is based in Indianapolis, Indiana.