OUTFRONT Media Sports, a division of OUTFRONT Media Inc., is the marketing and multimedia rights holder for some of the most prestigious collegiate teams, state associations and sports venues across the country. Our creative implementation of in-venue and on-campus digital displays, influence media, marketing affiliation, experiential entertainment, and game day domination benefit universities, alumni, students, and passionate fan bases. Bringing to life these valuable, eye-catching, engaging and results-driven assets attracts a highly sought-after audience for our advertisers.
Our client-centered, passionate team of professionals has decades of experience incorporating both national and local brands’ messages within these innovative media assets. Let us take your company into a new arena, wow the crowd with state-of-the-art technology, and leave an impactful impression with your audience.
ODU Sports Properties has partnered with Old Dominion University to be the exclusive marketing and multimedia rights partner of ODU Athletics.
By investing in their athletic facilities, we have enhanced the game-day experience for Monarch fans and provided new, incremental revenue streams for ODU Athletics. These improvements have provided greater opportunities for sponsors, and have helped secure many high-level sponsors who continue to strengthen the ODU brand.
The primary responsibility of this position is to identify and close new sponsorship business on behalf of ODU Sports Properties. The candidate must be driven and coachable to execute the OUTFRONT Media Sports revenue model and to understand the distinctive relationship with Old Dominion University Athletics, which has created a new standard in collegiate multi-media rights management landscape.
Successful candidate will work out of the ODU Sports Properties offices on campus. Read More
Founded in 2008, Roc Nation is a full service entertainment company inclusive of artist, songwriter, producer and engineer management; music publishing, touring & merchandising; film & television; new business ventures; and a music label. It is home to a diverse roster comprised of critically acclaimed recording artists, writers and producers
In addition, Roc Nation Sports, a division of Roc Nation was launched in spring 2013. Roc Nation Sports focuses on elevating professional athletes’ careers on a global scale both on and off the field by fully conceptualizing and executing marketing and endorsement deals, community outreach, charitable tie-ins, media relations and brand strategy. Roc Nation Sports launched its boxing division, a full service promotional company, in August 2014 as well.
Roc Nation is seeking dynamic strategic partnership executives at the senior management level that can close business and generate revenue for multiple platforms and assets in a dynamic and high-intensity environment. Managing and inspiring employees, leading by example, are crucial elements of the role that the future employee(s) must possess. The position(s) will work closely with the internal team and Roc Nation clients. The position(s) are based in the New York City corporate headquarters and will play a critical role in the future growth and success of the most influential sports and entertainment agency in the world – Roc Nation. The ideal candidate(s) are competitive, passionate, high-energy, self-starters that can hit the ground running with a rolodex filled with contacts and relationships eager to invest marketing dollars against Roc Nation’s incredible portfolio of assets including artists, athletes, special events, boxing, tours, TIDAL, and more. Read More
The Vice President of Operations will report directly to the President and will oversee stadium operations, field operations, ballpark cleanliness and parking operations for all Raley Field events. This individual ensures that the stadium both internally and externally is ready for games and all other Raley Field events and is presentable year-round for ballpark visitors.
The Vice President of Operations must be able to manage the operations team, collaborate with outside contractors (including cleaning and security) and vendors, understand, establish, and manage budgets of each of the above departments. The Vice President will work closely with local governing officials, local law enforcement, and Fire/Medical to ensure a safe environment for guests.
We are looking for someone who has a functioning knowledge of how stadiums operate and can help navigate future projects such as ballpark improvements and energy efficiencies.
- Direct all operations and cleaning staff to constantly maintain stadium cleanliness.
- Oversee our Field Operations to ensure both the field and stadium grounds are well maintained and place Raley Field in a positive light.
- Plan, direct, coordinate, and review the work plan for facility maintenance, and operations; meet with staff and resolve problems; assign work activities, projects and programs; monitor work flow; review and evaluate methods and procedures.
- Works closely with human resources regarding safety measures and helps educate staff.
- Ensure compliance with League and industry standard and practices.
- Direct, train and develop Stadium Operations and Parking staff to deliver world class service in all aspects of the operation that exceeds expectations of our guests, clients and partners.
- Responsible for completing annual performance reviews for full time staff members.
- Responsible for timekeeping and scheduling of staff.
- Manage parking operations for all Raley Field events.
- Manage and control labor and utility costs.
- Manage and oversee the annual budgets for the following departments: Stadium Operations, Grounds, and Parking.
- Manage and oversee special projects, such as minor construction and/or remodeling.
- Act as liaison to public utility, environmental, and energy agencies as the “Company Representative”.