The Dallas Wings are a professional basketball team based in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex, playing in the Western Conference in the Women’s National Basketball Association (WNBA). Relocated from Tulsa following the 2015 season, the team will play its home games in College Park Center, a state-of-the-art basketball facility on the campus of UT-Arlington. The team is owned by Full Court Partners LLC.
The primary responsibility of this position is to lead all Marketing related functions in the creation of comprehensive digital, social, promotional and branding campaigns designed to engage fans and drive sales across ticketing, premium, and sponsorship. This position will report to the President and serve as an integral member of the senior management team.
The PGA TOUR presently has an opportunity for a Sales Manager in the NY area focused on selling new business for The Presidents Cup and The Barclays in our Jersey City, NJ tournament office at Liberty National Golf Club. Candidates should have a proven track record and a book of business that can be converted.
- Successfully drive revenue
- Sell portfolio of corporate sales products including: hospitality, pro-ams, and sponsorships/publications
- Prospect, generate leads, develop relationships, understand customer needs, present solutions, negotiate, and close new business and renewal clients
- Identify new revenue opportunities by fully activating the marketplace, targeting new business lines, and creating additional sellable inventory
- Leverage existing individual network, tournament host committee, club members, title/event/club vendors, community service groups, current clients, TOUR official partners, and other lead generators
- Develop a robust pipeline with probability of closing to ensure volume necessary to attain individual and tournament revenue goals
- Manage daily and weekly sales activity including outbound calls, face-to-face appointments, proposals sent, and attending networking functions
- Utilize CRM tools to track, measure, and analyze sales activity
- Employ sales protocol that encompasses multi-year, multi-event, and early renewal strategies
- Educate clients throughout the year on how to fully leverage their participation to maximize ROI/ROO
- Work collaboratively with client services, operations, finance and ticketing department to ensure fulfillment
- Conduct surveys, executive focus groups, and partner forums to enhance the experience of our client
SMG, the world leader in venue management, marketing and development, was founded in 1977 with the management of their first facility, the Louisiana Superdome. SMG currently manages convention centers, exhibition halls and trade centers, arenas, stadiums, performing arts centers, theaters, and specific-use venues such as equestrian centers. SMG’s clients benefit from the company’s depth of resources and its unparalleled expertise, leadership, and creative problem-solving. Their successful growth has been built on the many partnerships, relationships, and resources they have developed with clients — both municipal and private. This unique combination of resources, relationships, and expertise has allowed SMG to define and refine the industry throughout its history. SMG’s ownership and team of dedicated corporate support personnel makes them unrivalled in the field of private facility management.
SMG has an excellent and immediate opening for the General Manger position at Chesapeake Energy Arena in Oklahoma City. The General Manager is responsible for overall management, promotion and operation of the facilities, including purchasing, booking, marketing, finance, human resources, food and beverage, box office, advertising, security, production, maintenance, parking and related operations by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates.