Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE) is committed to providing world class sports and entertainment for both live and broadcast audiences. We will welcome fans into our venues as family, providing respect and care from the purchase of a ticket, to the drive home. We will celebrate the best in sport and entertainment by recognizing the diversity and human spirit around us, and by working within our community to improve the lives of all those within the community. We will strive to perform this mission within a viable and self-sustaining business model.
Kroenke Sports & Entertainment is one of the world’s leading ownership, entertainment and management groups. As owners and operators of Pepsi Center, the Paramount Theatre, Dick’s Sporting Goods Park, the Colorado Avalanche (NHL), Denver Nuggets (NBA), Colorado Mammoth (NLL) and Colorado Rapids (MLS), KSE’s sports and entertainment assets are second to none. Additional properties under KSE’s umbrella include Altitude Sports & Entertainment, a 24-hour regional television network; Altitude Authentics, the company’s official retail provider; and Altitude Tickets, the official ticketing provider for KSE teams and venues. Read More
The Account Manager, Ticket Sales is responsible for the selling of season tickets, group tickets, partial plans, Tickets for Kids, and holiday plans. This position is focused on making outbound sales calls, setting new business meetings, and using LinkedIN sales navigator to sell seats to local businesses and individuals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prospect new sales opportunities through the sale of season tickets, premium seating partial plans, Tickets for Kids, and holiday plans.
- Generates new sales through telemarketing, by making 60 calls a day.
- Generates new sales by setting at least 8 outside appointments a week.
- Generates new sales through the use of LinkedIn and Sales Navigator
- Must be eager and willing to work with other team members on our staff.
- Develop and maintain call logs on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Work with Ticket Sales Manager to establish monthly and annual goals.
- Develop and implement tracking system for each account.
- Maintain Smartsell database for communicating with contacts, including mailing lists, fax numbers and e-mail.
- Disseminate all pertinent information to responsible parties within the HEAT Group and other partners.
- Work on special projects that multi-task across various departments.
- Build loyalty and develop strong relationships with new and current customers.
- Work extended and/or irregular hours including nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Attend NBA, and AmericanAirlines Arena events as scheduled.
- Assist other departments as necessary.
- Staff Tickets Sales Tables during Arena/Game events as well as outside functions such as luncheons, business shows, conventions, etc.
The Detroit Lions are a professional American football team based in Detroit. The Lions compete in the National Football League as a member club of the league’s National Football Conference North division.
Ford Field Management, LLC is Detroit’s premier sports and entertainment destination and is the game day home of the Detroit Lions. Throughout the year, Ford Field hosts events such as concerts, motorsports, college sports, high school and college graduations, and more. Ford Field also has space available for conferences, meetings, and banquets. Ford Field has hosted majo
r events such as Super Bowl XL and the 2009 NCAA Men’s Basketball Final Four.