International Speedway Corporation, (“ISC”) founded in 1953, is a leading promoter of motorsports-themed entertainment activities in the United States. The company owns and/or operates 13 of the nation’s premier motorsports entertainment facilities, which in total, have approximately 900,000 grandstand seats and 500 suites. ISC’s facilities are located in six of the nation’s top 13 media markets and nearly 80 percent of the country’s population is located within the primary trading areas of its facilities. ISC promotes major motorsports events in every month of the racing season — more than any other motorsports promoter. Collectively, the company’s facilities promote well over 100 motorsports events during the racing season.
Americrown, a subsidiary of International Speedway Corporation, was formed in 1989. It is the leader in motorsports catering, concessions and merchandise sales and service. Operating at 12 NASCAR and IndyCar-sanctioned tracks nationwide, Americrown touches millions of race fans annually. Its ever-growing fleet of mobile food concessions, merchandise and catering equipment is unparalleled in the industry.
Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE) is committed to providing world class sports and entertainment for both live and broadcast audiences. We will welcome fans into our venues as family, providing respect and care from the purchase of a ticket, to the drive home. We will celebrate the best in sport and entertainment by recognizing the diversity and human spirit around us, and by working within our community to improve the lives of all those within the community. We will strive to perform this mission within a viable and self-sustaining business model.
Kroenke Sports & Entertainment is one of the world’s leading ownership, entertainment and management groups. As owners and operators of Pepsi Center, the Paramount Theatre, Dick’s Sporting Goods Park, the Colorado Avalanche (NHL), Denver Nuggets (NBA), Colorado Mammoth (NLL) and Colorado Rapids (MLS), KSE’s sports and entertainment assets are second to none. Additional properties under KSE’s umbrella include Altitude Sports & Entertainment, a 24-hour regional television network; Altitude Authentics, the company’s official retail provider; and Altitude Tickets, the official ticketing provider for KSE teams and venues. Read More
Responsible for managing the daily relationships of select New York Yankees corporate sponsor accounts and assisting the Director of Sponsorship Services in managing the servicing staff to make certain that partners’ deal elements are fulfilled and business objectives are met through their association with the Yankees. In addition, interacts closely with the department’s Senior Vice President and Executive Director, and with other departments within the organization, at all levels.
- Act as the main Club contact on a daily basis with select sponsors, including AT&T, Bank of America and MasterCard
- Responsible for managing four direct reports on the servicing staff, interacting closely with the Director of Sponsorship Services, for both the Yankees and Pinstripe Bowl
- Assist in other departmental areas, such as support through the sponsor renewal process and management of sponsor-related marketing and fulfillment programs
- Assist with sponsor game-day activities, specifically for client entertainment
- Create sponsor-related reports and recap/proposal projects
Number of Subordinates:Four
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Sports Management or related field
- Minimum three-years of corporate sponsorship servicing experience required with experience at a professional sports team preferred
- Ability to multi-task on a daily basis and prioritize
- Proven time management and organizational skills
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills, as well as computer proficiency
- Demonstrated customer service experience
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Limited travel required
- Must be able to adapt quickly in a fast-pace work environment
- Flexible work schedule and ability work to work long hours, especially during the season in an outdoor stadium environment
This description is intended to describe the type of work being performed by a person assigned to this position. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required by the employee. The New York Yankees is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment