Everything is bigger in Texas and Texas Motor Speedway proves things are faster as well. With speeds nearing 200 mph, Texas Motor Speedway is currently the fastest track on the NASCAR circuit. Also known as “The Great American Speedway!”, the track can fit 4 Cowboys Stadiums inside. This colossal facility contains 144 luxury suites, the Lone Star Tower that houses offices and condominiums, the Victory Lane Club in Turn 4, a members-only Speedway Club that features a restaurant, fitness center and spa, and press box. The NASCAR Monster Energy Cup Series, Xfinity Series, and Camping World Truck Series each run two races a year at the track in addition to an IndyCar Series race and the Red Bull Air Race World Championship.
Texas Motor Speedway is owned and operated by Speedway Motorsports, Inc (SMI). SMI is a leading marketer, promoter and sponsor of motorsports entertainment in the United States. The Company, through its subsidiaries, owns and operates the following premier facilities: Atlanta Motor Speedway, Bristol Motor Speedway, Charlotte Motor Speedway, Kentucky Speedway, Las Vegas Motor Speedway, New Hampshire Motor Speedway, Sonoma Raceway, and Texas Motor Speedway. The Company provides souvenir merchandising services through its SMI Properties subsidiaries; manufactures and distributes smaller-scale, modified racing cars and parts through its U.S. Legend Cars International subsidiary; and produces and broadcasts syndicated motorsports programming to radio stations nationwide though its Performance Racing Network subsidiary.
This position is responsible for overseeing the entire Ticket Operations Department for Texas Motor Speedway including season tickets, groups, premium tickets, and individual event sales. Ensure a high level of customer retention and repeat business through first-class customer service while aggressively searching for new incremental revenue.
The Fresno Grizzlies Baseball Club, the proud Triple-AAA Affiliate of the Washington Nationals, are seeking a well-qualified individual for the newly created position of Vice President, Ticket & Sponsorship Sales. This individual will oversee and be responsible for all Ticket and Sponsorship revenue performance for the Club. This will include season ticket sales, mini-plan sales, premium sales, suite sales, group sales and sponsorship sales.
The Vice President, Ticket & Sponsorship Sales will report directly to the President of the Club and will oversee a sales staff of approximately 15 people.
- Manage day to day development, coaching, training and supervision of the sales teams.
- Assist in creating corporate culture that motivates staff to perform to their fullest and achieve corporate and personal goals.
- Analyze and identify ways to increase efficiency, improve levels of service and enhance profitability in all areas of responsibility.
- Provide accurate, reliable information for sales forecasts / reports.
- Collaborate with the President and Managing Partner in the overall strategic direction for the team including: developing sales collateral, implementation of successful pitching and prospecting, sales campaigns/incentives.
- Work closely with President to plan, develop, organize, implement, lead and evaluate the organization’s long-term strategic direction for all revenue generating departments, which include Corporate Partnerships, Ticket Sales, Hospitality Sales and Retail.
- High level of motivation in reaching aggressive targets while also ensuring that the needs of partners are always a top priority.
- Develop, sell and market all season, mini, group and premium ticket packages with goal of increasing overall ticket revenue and attendance.
- Ability to cultivate new and existing corporate partner relationships to ensure sponsor revenue growth.
- Manage and ensure activation of all corporate partner programs in association with members of the activation team.
- Create innovative strategic partnership programs that exceed partners’ expectations and brand goals, aiming for integrated packages encompassing all mediums – experiential, social media, hospitality, venue assets, etc.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Community Relations departments to support cross-functional initiatives.
- Oversee the successful sale of all team and stadium inventory through sponsorship sales and service, suite sales, Radio/TV broadcasting rights, internet, media and merchandise/retail efforts.
- Provide direction, coaching and mentoring to enhance performance and development of staff.
Led by some of the most respected football minds in the game, The Alliance of American Football is high-quality professional football fueled by a dynamic Alliance between players, fans and the game. Fans will be able to stream Alliance matchups live via the free Alliance app while accessing integrated fantasy options with real rewards — for themselves and the players they are cheering on. Players will have state-of-the-art protection on the field and ample opportunities off it. The Alliance will provide players a comprehensive bonus system, post-football career planning as well as counseling and scholarship support for postsecondary education. Founded by TV and film producer Charlie Ebersol and Hall of Famer Bill Polian, The Alliance features eight teams, under a single entity structure, playing a 12-week season kicking-off February 9, 2019 on CBS and culminating with the championship game the weekend of April 26-28, 2019.
Be sure to connect with the AAF on Twitter at @TheAAF and visit their website at AAF.com.
As a key member of the league office executive team, the Senior Vice President/Vice President of Ticketing will be responsible for leading, creating, directing and managing The Alliance’s ticket sales processes and strategies by leveraging creative ideas, new technologies and other current, industry resources to maximize aggressive sales and revenue targets for the league and its member teams.
The League Senior Vice President/Vice President of Ticketing must combine a passion for innovation, a sales orientation, sensibility and strong collaboration, great leadership and interpersonal skills. He/she must understand complex selling concepts, and possess the ability to work effectively as the leader of a high-level ticket sales executives throughout the league and be able to build consensus with internal stakeholders within the organization. Read More