The Vice President of Operations will report directly to the President and will oversee stadium operations, field operations, ballpark cleanliness and parking operations for all Raley Field events. This individual ensures that the stadium both internally and externally is ready for games and all other Raley Field events and is presentable year-round for ballpark visitors.
The Vice President of Operations must be able to manage the operations team, collaborate with outside contractors (including cleaning and security) and vendors, understand, establish, and manage budgets of each of the above departments. The Vice President will work closely with local governing officials, local law enforcement, and Fire/Medical to ensure a safe environment for guests.
We are looking for someone who has a functioning knowledge of how stadiums operate and can help navigate future projects such as ballpark improvements and energy efficiencies.
- Direct all operations and cleaning staff to constantly maintain stadium cleanliness.
- Oversee our Field Operations to ensure both the field and stadium grounds are well maintained and place Raley Field in a positive light.
- Plan, direct, coordinate, and review the work plan for facility maintenance, and operations; meet with staff and resolve problems; assign work activities, projects and programs; monitor work flow; review and evaluate methods and procedures.
- Works closely with human resources regarding safety measures and helps educate staff.
- Ensure compliance with League and industry standard and practices.
- Direct, train and develop Stadium Operations and Parking staff to deliver world class service in all aspects of the operation that exceeds expectations of our guests, clients and partners.
- Responsible for completing annual performance reviews for full time staff members.
- Responsible for timekeeping and scheduling of staff.
- Manage parking operations for all Raley Field events.
- Manage and control labor and utility costs.
- Manage and oversee the annual budgets for the following departments: Stadium Operations, Grounds, and Parking.
- Manage and oversee special projects, such as minor construction and/or remodeling.
- Act as liaison to public utility, environmental, and energy agencies as the “Company Representative”.
OUTFRONT Media Sports, a division of OUTFRONT Media Inc., is the marketing and multimedia rights holder for some of the most prestigious collegiate teams, state associations and sports venues across the country. Our creative implementation of in-venue and on-campus digital displays, influence media, marketing affiliation, experiential entertainment, and game day domination benefit universities, alumni, students, and passionate fan bases. Bringing to life these valuable, eye-catching, engaging and results-driven assets attracts a highly sought-after audience for our advertisers.
Our client-centered, passionate team of professionals has decades of experience incorporating both national and local brands’ messages within these innovative media assets. Let us take your company into a new arena, wow the crowd with state-of-the-art technology, and leave an impactful impression with your audience.
Maryland Sports Properties is the exclusive marketing and multi-media rights partner for University of Maryland Athletics creating customized programs which allow our partners to leverage affinity for the University and its athletic programs into business growth. Serving clients in the business-to-business, consumer, government, and non-profit sectors, Maryland Sports Properties provides an array of solutions; including regional brand enhancement and exposure, exclusive events and experiences, promotions, community relations, and employee recruitment.
The ideal candidate needs to demonstrate prior revenue results and leadership qualities with a minimum of five (5) years of direct sales experience in the sports multi-media environment. The candidate must be driven and coachable to execute the OUTFRONT Media Sports revenue model and to understand the distinctive relationship with Maryland Sports Properties, which has created a new standard in collegiate multi-media rights management landscape.
Successful candidate will work out of the Maryland Sports Properties offices on campus.
We presently have an opportunity for a Sales Manager in the Championship Management Department for The TOUR Championship. The Sales Manager is responsible for designing and implementing effective sales strategies to identify new business opportunities and grow existing client relationships in the Atlanta metro area for the TOUR Championship and other Championship Management events (National Sales) through tournament activation platforms.
- Achieve or exceed annual event revenue budget which includes renewal and upsell of existing partners and new business relationships.
- Develop and implement strategies to drive sales. This may include the research, review and maintenance of ongoing competitive market analysis including financial and demographic factors.
- Lead relationships with select PGA TOUR Official Marketing Partners – from pitch/proposal through execution phases.
- Focus new business activity in local/regional market.
- Develop and execute annual hospitality and sponsorship sales plan – including, but not limited to, execution of evergreen partner communication plan and related sales and service tactics.
- Achieve networking and local market event appearance benchmarks.
- Create annual revenue budget, complete quarterly forecasting and contribute to long-term revenue and net operating gain goals.
- Develop and execute a professional sales presentation which conveys the TOUR Championship unique selling proposition and is customized with benefits to meet target audience goals.
- Work closely with Championship Management Sales leadership on sales protocol and processes.
- Provide Executive Director weekly evaluation of progress against set annual goals; reporting may include call report, prospect list and other sales related information.
- Special Projects or other duties as assigned.