We presently have an opportunity for a Sales Manager in the Championship Management Department for The TOUR Championship. The Sales Manager is responsible for designing and implementing effective sales strategies to identify new business opportunities and grow existing client relationships in the Atlanta metro area for the TOUR Championship and other Championship Management events (National Sales) through tournament activation platforms.
- Achieve or exceed annual event revenue budget which includes renewal and upsell of existing partners and new business relationships.
- Develop and implement strategies to drive sales. This may include the research, review and maintenance of ongoing competitive market analysis including financial and demographic factors.
- Lead relationships with select PGA TOUR Official Marketing Partners – from pitch/proposal through execution phases.
- Focus new business activity in local/regional market.
- Develop and execute annual hospitality and sponsorship sales plan – including, but not limited to, execution of evergreen partner communication plan and related sales and service tactics.
- Achieve networking and local market event appearance benchmarks.
- Create annual revenue budget, complete quarterly forecasting and contribute to long-term revenue and net operating gain goals.
- Develop and execute a professional sales presentation which conveys the TOUR Championship unique selling proposition and is customized with benefits to meet target audience goals.
- Work closely with Championship Management Sales leadership on sales protocol and processes.
- Provide Executive Director weekly evaluation of progress against set annual goals; reporting may include call report, prospect list and other sales related information.
- Special Projects or other duties as assigned.
USA Football designs and delivers premier educational, developmental and competitive programs to advance and grow the sport. As the sport’s national governing body, member of the U.S. Olympic Committee and organizer of the U.S. National Team for international competition, USA Football partners with leaders in medicine, child advocacy and athletics to support positive football experiences for youth, high school and other amateur players.
USA Football provides equal opportunities for employment and advancement for all individuals, regardless of age, gender, race, religion, color, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other legally protected category. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Senior Director of Sales and Service is an experienced strategic, entrepreneurial, innovative and results driven individual that has experience working in a grassroots environment. Responsible for building, managing and expanding relationships across the football marketplace including youth (flag, tackle) and high school markets. This individual must have a knowledge and passion for football.
This position is based in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE) is committed to providing world class sports and entertainment for both live and broadcast audiences. We will welcome fans into our venues as family, providing respect and care from the purchase of a ticket, to the drive home. We will celebrate the best in sport and entertainment by recognizing the diversity and human spirit around us, and by working within our community to improve the lives of all those within the community. We will strive to perform this mission within a viable and self-sustaining business model.
Kroenke Sports & Entertainment is one of the world’s leading ownership, entertainment and management groups. As owners and operators of Pepsi Center, the Paramount Theatre, Dick’s Sporting Goods Park, the Colorado Avalanche (NHL), Denver Nuggets (NBA), Colorado Mammoth (NLL) and Colorado Rapids (MLS), KSE’s sports and entertainment assets are second to none. Additional properties under KSE’s umbrella include Altitude Sports & Entertainment, a 24-hour regional television network; Altitude Authentics, the company’s official retail provider; and Altitude Tickets, the official ticketing provider for KSE teams and venues.
Kroenke Sports & Entertainment is seeking a highly qualified, professional marketing executive to lead the Denver Nuggets’ marketing department as Vice President, Marketing. This position is responsible for overseeing Nuggets’ brand positioning as well as developing and implementing marketing platforms and activities for the Denver Nuggets. The Vice President, Marketing will also be responsible for all “brand” related activities, promotional functions, public relations and community relations.
The successful candidate will possess a strategic and comprehensive understanding of five key areas; Branding, Marketing, Collaboration, Leadership and Basketball. This position will report to he Sr. Vice President/Chief Marketing Officer and serve as an integral member of the senior management team. Read More