International Speedway Corporation, (“ISC”) founded in 1953, is a leading promoter of motorsports-themed entertainment activities in the United States. The company owns and/or operates 13 of the nation’s premier motorsports entertainment facilities, which in total, have approximately 900,000 grandstand seats and 500 suites. ISC’s facilities are located in six of the nation’s top 13 media m
arkets and nearly 80 percent of the country’s population is located within the primary trading areas of its facilities. ISC promotes major motorsports events in every month of the racing season — more than any other motorsports promoter. Collectively, the company’s facilities promote well over 100 motorsports events during the racing season.
Americrown, a subsidiary of International Speedway Corporation, was formed in 1989. It is the leader in motorsports catering, concessions and merchandise sales and service. Operating at 12 NASCAR and IndyCar-sanctioned tracks nationwide, Americrown touches millions of race fans annually. Its ever-growing fleet of mobile food concessions, merchandise and catering equipment is unparalleled in the industry. Read More
The Miami Heat are seeking a new Premium Sales Account Manager. This position will be responsible for finding new prospects and closing premium ticket sales. This position is focused on making outbound sales calls, setting new business meetings, and using LinkedIN sales navigator to sell premium seats to local businesses and individuals. The Premium Sales Account Manager will focus on selling courtside seats, Flagship seats, Junior Flagship Seats, Dewar’s Rail, Suites, and Loges. Additionally, the premium sales account manager will also be relied on to assist in the selling of Season Tickets, partial plans, and our new hospitality areas which include the Xfinity East Plaza neighborhoods, Cabana, and events in 601.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prospect new sales opportunities through the sale of courtside seats, Flagship Seats, Junior Flagship seats, Dewar’s Rail, Suites, and Loges.
- Prospect new sales opportunities for new season ticket members, partial plans, Xfinity East Plaza neighborhoods, Cabana, and events in 601.
- Prospect new sales opportunities for Tickets for Kids program and HEAT Gala.
- Ability to close business in face to face meetings with C-Level executives
- Improve outbound effort on a daily basis through outbound phone calls, social selling, and referrals.
- Set a minimum of 8 new business meetings each week.
- Meet sales goals (Premium, Seasons, Partial Plans, and HEAT Special Events) provided by the Director of Ticket Sales.
- Host and work various events throughout the year
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Ticket Sales
- Generates new sales by setting at least 8 outside appointments a week.
- Generates new sales through the use of LinkedIn and Sales Navigator.
- Must be eager and willing to work with other team members on our staff.
- Maintain Smartsell database for communicating with prospects
- Build loyalty and develop strong relationships with new and current customers.
- Work extended and/or irregular hours including nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Attend NBA, and AmericanAirlines Arena events as scheduled.
Delaware North is one of the world’s leading hospitality and food service providers. Its family of companies includes Delaware North Parks & Resorts, Delaware North Gaming & Entertainment, Delaware North Travel Hospitality Services, Delaware North Sportservice, Delaware North International and Delaware North Boston, owner of TD Garden. Delaware North is one of the largest privately held companies in the United States with revenues exceeding $2 billion annually and 60,000 associates serving half a billion customers in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand.
Delaware North Boston is home to the TD Garden and Boston Bruins of the National Hockey League. The TD Garden has long been one of the must-play sporting and entertainment venues in the world. Anchor tenants include the Bruins and the NBA Celtics, some of the most successful franchises in their respective leagues. That notwithstanding, Delaware North Boston has built a championship squad off the ice, court and field, as well, that’s dedicated to delivering first-rate sporting and entertainment experiences. Pair that with the commitment of the Jacobs family, which has owned the arena and the Boston Bruins since 1975, and all signs point to victory. Read More