The Vice President of Operations will report directly to the President and will oversee stadium operations, field operations, ballpark cleanliness and parking operations for all Raley Field events. This individual ensures that the stadium both internally and externally is ready for games and all other Raley Field events and is presentable year-round for ballpark visitors.
The Vice President of Operations must be able to manage the operations team, collaborate with outside contractors (including cleaning and security) and vendors, understand, establish, and manage budgets of each of the above departments. The Vice President will work closely with local governing officials, local law enforcement, and Fire/Medical to ensure a safe environment for guests.
We are looking for someone who has a functioning knowledge of how stadiums operate and can help navigate future projects such as ballpark improvements and energy efficiencies.
- Direct all operations and cleaning staff to constantly maintain stadium cleanliness.
- Oversee our Field Operations to ensure both the field and stadium grounds are well maintained and place Raley Field in a positive light.
- Plan, direct, coordinate, and review the work plan for facility maintenance, and operations; meet with staff and resolve problems; assign work activities, projects and programs; monitor work flow; review and evaluate methods and procedures.
- Works closely with human resources regarding safety measures and helps educate staff.
- Ensure compliance with League and industry standard and practices.
- Direct, train and develop Stadium Operations and Parking staff to deliver world class service in all aspects of the operation that exceeds expectations of our guests, clients and partners.
- Responsible for completing annual performance reviews for full time staff members.
- Responsible for timekeeping and scheduling of staff.
- Manage parking operations for all Raley Field events.
- Manage and control labor and utility costs.
- Manage and oversee the annual budgets for the following departments: Stadium Operations, Grounds, and Parking.
- Manage and oversee special projects, such as minor construction and/or remodeling.
- Act as liaison to public utility, environmental, and energy agencies as the “Company Representative”.