The Fresno Grizzlies Baseball Club, the proud Triple-AAA Affiliate of the Washington Nationals, are seeking a well-qualified individual for the newly created position of Vice President, Ticket & Sponsorship Sales. This individual will oversee and be responsible for all Ticket and Sponsorship revenue performance for the Club. This will include season ticket sales, mini-plan sales, premium sales, suite sales, group sales and sponsorship sales.
The Vice President, Ticket & Sponsorship Sales will report directly to the President of the Club and will oversee a sales staff of approximately 15 people.
- Manage day to day development, coaching, training and supervision of the sales teams.
- Assist in creating corporate culture that motivates staff to perform to their fullest and achieve corporate and personal goals.
- Analyze and identify ways to increase efficiency, improve levels of service and enhance profitability in all areas of responsibility.
- Provide accurate, reliable information for sales forecasts / reports.
- Collaborate with the President and Managing Partner in the overall strategic direction for the team including: developing sales collateral, implementation of successful pitching and prospecting, sales campaigns/incentives.
- Work closely with President to plan, develop, organize, implement, lead and evaluate the organization’s long-term strategic direction for all revenue generating departments, which include Corporate Partnerships, Ticket Sales, Hospitality Sales and Retail.
- High level of motivation in reaching aggressive targets while also ensuring that the needs of partners are always a top priority.
- Develop, sell and market all season, mini, group and premium ticket packages with goal of increasing overall ticket revenue and attendance.
- Ability to cultivate new and existing corporate partner relationships to ensure sponsor revenue growth.
- Manage and ensure activation of all corporate partner programs in association with members of the activation team.
- Create innovative strategic partnership programs that exceed partners’ expectations and brand goals, aiming for integrated packages encompassing all mediums – experiential, social media, hospitality, venue assets, etc.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Community Relations departments to support cross-functional initiatives.
- Oversee the successful sale of all team and stadium inventory through sponsorship sales and service, suite sales, Radio/TV broadcasting rights, internet, media and merchandise/retail efforts.
- Provide direction, coaching and mentoring to enhance performance and development of staff.
We presently have an opportunity for a Sales Manager in the Championship Management Department for The Northern Trust. This position will directly contribute to tournament sales efforts by generating revenue through hospitality package and sponsorship sales. Ideal candidates will be individuals with a sales focused career path who are relentless in their pursuit of revenue generation. A proven track record of sales and a network of relationships that can be converted to TOUR clients are vital.
- Successfully drive revenue.
- Sell portfolio of corporate sales products including: hospitality, pro-ams, and sponsorships/publications.
- Prospect, generate leads, develop relationships, understand customer needs, present solutions, negotiate, and close new business.
- Identify new revenue opportunities by fully activating the marketplace via aggressive outbound sales efforts, targeting new business lines, and creating additional sellable inventory.
- Leverage existing individual network, tournament host committees, club members, title/event/club vendors, community service groups, current clients, and other lead generators.
- Develop a robust pipeline with probability of closing to ensure volume necessary to attain individual and tournament revenue goals.
- Manage daily and weekly sales activity including outbound calls, face-to-face appointments, proposals sent, contracts out and networking functions.
- Utilize CRM tools to track, measure, and analyze sales activity.
- Employ sales protocol that encompasses multi-year and multi-tournament strategies.
- Develop creative ways to stay in front of clients throughout the year to fully leverage their participation and ultimately maximize their ROI/ROO.
- Work collaboratively with client services, operations, finance and ticketing department to ensure fulfillment.
- Conduct surveys, executive focus groups, and sponsor summits to enhance the experience of our clients.
- Attend various community and charitable functions as a representative of the tournament.
International Speedway Corporation, (“ISC”) founded in 1953, is a leading promoter of motorsports-themed entertainment activities in the United States. The company owns and/or operates 13 of the nation’s premier motorsports entertainment facilities, which in total, have approximately 900,000 grandstand seats and 500 suites. ISC’s facilities are located in six of the nation’s top 13 media markets and nearly 80 percent of the country’s population is located within the primary trading areas of its facilities. ISC promotes major motorsports events in every month of the racing season — more than any other motorsports promoter. Collectively, the company’s facilities promote well over 100 motorsports events during the racing season.
Americrown, (www.americrown.com), a subsidiary of International Speedway Corporation, was formed in 1989. It is the leader in motorsports catering, concessions and merchandise sales and service. Operating at 12 NASCAR/IMSA and IndyCar-sanctioned tracks nationwide, Americrown touches millions of race fans annually. Americrown services hundreds of executive suites, catered events, fine and casual dining opportunities at all of our facilities. Its ever-growing fleet of mobile food concessions and catering assets is unparalleled in the industry.
The ISC Americrown leader is responsible and accountable for articulating, leading, communicating and delivering the qualitative and quantitative expectations of ISC’s food and beverage business wholly consistent and aligned with ISC’s Vision, Mission, and Operating Values. Read More