We presently have an opportunity for a Sales Manager in the Championship Management Department for The Northern Trust. This position will directly contribute to tournament sales efforts by generating revenue through hospitality package and sponsorship sales. Ideal candidates will be individuals with a sales focused career path who are relentless in their pursuit of revenue generation. A proven track record of sales and a network of relationships that can be converted to TOUR clients are vital.
- Successfully drive revenue.
- Sell portfolio of corporate sales products including: hospitality, pro-ams, and sponsorships/publications.
- Prospect, generate leads, develop relationships, understand customer needs, present solutions, negotiate, and close new business.
- Identify new revenue opportunities by fully activating the marketplace via aggressive outbound sales efforts, targeting new business lines, and creating additional sellable inventory.
- Leverage existing individual network, tournament host committees, club members, title/event/club vendors, community service groups, current clients, and other lead generators.
- Develop a robust pipeline with probability of closing to ensure volume necessary to attain individual and tournament revenue goals.
- Manage daily and weekly sales activity including outbound calls, face-to-face appointments, proposals sent, contracts out and networking functions.
- Utilize CRM tools to track, measure, and analyze sales activity.
- Employ sales protocol that encompasses multi-year and multi-tournament strategies.
- Develop creative ways to stay in front of clients throughout the year to fully leverage their participation and ultimately maximize their ROI/ROO.
- Work collaboratively with client services, operations, finance and ticketing department to ensure fulfillment.
- Conduct surveys, executive focus groups, and sponsor summits to enhance the experience of our clients.
- Attend various community and charitable functions as a representative of the tournament.
We presently have an opportunity for a Sales Manager in the Championship Management Department for The TOUR Championship. The Sales Manager is responsible for designing and implementing effective sales strategies to identify new business opportunities and grow existing client relationships in the Atlanta metro area for the TOUR Championship and other Championship Management events (National Sales) through tournament activation platforms.
- Achieve or exceed annual event revenue budget which includes renewal and upsell of existing partners and new business relationships.
- Develop and implement strategies to drive sales. This may include the research, review and maintenance of ongoing competitive market analysis including financial and demographic factors.
- Lead relationships with select PGA TOUR Official Marketing Partners – from pitch/proposal through execution phases.
- Focus new business activity in local/regional market.
- Develop and execute annual hospitality and sponsorship sales plan – including, but not limited to, execution of evergreen partner communication plan and related sales and service tactics.
- Achieve networking and local market event appearance benchmarks.
- Create annual revenue budget, complete quarterly forecasting and contribute to long-term revenue and net operating gain goals.
- Develop and execute a professional sales presentation which conveys the TOUR Championship unique selling proposition and is customized with benefits to meet target audience goals.
- Work closely with Championship Management Sales leadership on sales protocol and processes.
- Provide Executive Director weekly evaluation of progress against set annual goals; reporting may include call report, prospect list and other sales related information.
- Special Projects or other duties as assigned.
On Location Experiences is a premium experiential hospitality business owned by RedBird Capital Partners, Bruin Sports Capital, 32 Equity (the entity that oversees the NFL’s private equity efforts) and Jon Bon Jovi. On Location Experiences specializes in custom domestic and international event and hospitality experiences in the worlds of sports and entertainment. On Location is the official hospitality provider of the NFL, providing proprietary fan access to marquee NFL events, including the Super Bowl, Pro Bowl, NFL Draft, and International Series Games in London. On Location is expanding its offerings through new partnerships, including the acquisitions of Anthony Travel, the nation’s largest provider of sports and travel management services, and Runaway Tours, the VIP hospitality business for premier music acts that was founded by Bon Jovi.