The Vice President of Operations will report directly to the President and will oversee stadium operations, field operations, ballpark cleanliness and parking operations for all Raley Field events. This individual ensures that the stadium both internally and externally is ready for games and all other Raley Field events and is presentable year-round for ballpark visitors.
The Vice President of Operations must be able to manage the operations team, collaborate with outside contractors (including cleaning and security) and vendors, understand, establish, and manage budgets of each of the above departments. The Vice President will work closely with local governing officials, local law enforcement, and Fire/Medical to ensure a safe environment for guests.
We are looking for someone who has a functioning knowledge of how stadiums operate and can help navigate future projects such as ballpark improvements and energy efficiencies.
- Direct all operations and cleaning staff to constantly maintain stadium cleanliness.
- Oversee our Field Operations to ensure both the field and stadium grounds are well maintained and place Raley Field in a positive light.
- Plan, direct, coordinate, and review the work plan for facility maintenance, and operations; meet with staff and resolve problems; assign work activities, projects and programs; monitor work flow; review and evaluate methods and procedures.
- Works closely with human resources regarding safety measures and helps educate staff.
- Ensure compliance with League and industry standard and practices.
- Direct, train and develop Stadium Operations and Parking staff to deliver world class service in all aspects of the operation that exceeds expectations of our guests, clients and partners.
- Responsible for completing annual performance reviews for full time staff members.
- Responsible for timekeeping and scheduling of staff.
- Manage parking operations for all Raley Field events.
- Manage and control labor and utility costs.
- Manage and oversee the annual budgets for the following departments: Stadium Operations, Grounds, and Parking.
- Manage and oversee special projects, such as minor construction and/or remodeling.
- Act as liaison to public utility, environmental, and energy agencies as the “Company Representative”.
AEG is one of the leading sports and entertainment companies in the world with a network of over 120 owned, operated and programmed venues on five continents. AEG Facilities is a stand-alone division of AEG that owns, operates and consults with more than 100 of the industry’s preeminent venues worldwide. It has, at its fingertips, AEG’s vast network of resources and services, from live event producer – AEG Presents, to AEG Global Partnerships.
AEG Facilities is an elite collection of world-class venues with an unmatched level of resources, experience and talent. The Target Center Arena is a 19,000-seat arena in the heart of downtown Minneapolis is home to the NBA’s Minnesota Timberwolves and the WNBA’s Minnesota Lynx, as well as concerts, family shows and special events.
The General Manager for Target Center Arena in Minneapolis, MN, is responsible for overall management, promotion and operation of the facility including booking, finance, marketing, staffing, production maintenance and all related operations of a 26-year-old multi-purpose NBA Arena which is currently under a large-scale renovation in 2017. This role will be responsible for providing leadership and direction to subordinate operating departments, management of staff, coordination and execution of plans and directives, and acting as liaison with corporate staff, industry associates, governing agencies, communication media and the public. Read More
SMG, the world leader in venue management was founded in 1977 with the management of their first facility, the Louisiana Superdome. SMG currently manages convention centers, exhibition halls and trade centers, arenas, stadiums, performing arts centers, theaters, and specific-use venues such as equestrian centers. SMG’s clients benefit from the company’s depth of resources and its unparalleled expertise, leadership, and creative problem-solving. Their successful growth has been built on the many partnerships, relationships, and resources they have developed with clients — both municipal and private. This unique combination of resources, relationships, and expertise has allowed SMG to define and refine the industry throughout its history. SMG’s ownership and team of dedicated corporate support personnel makes them unrivalled in the field of private facility management. Read More