KSV is an esports collaboration between Silicon Valley and Seoul, combining the skills and dedication of the Korean esports culture backed by the investment and global reach of California’s Silicon Valley. We take pride in our vision of creating and guiding homegrown Korean esports teams into champions on the international stage. KSV eSports International owns and operates two
Overwatch rosters, including Seoul Dynasty, as well as the former Samsung Galaxy League of Legends roster. We also carry a top-level Korean Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds squad & MVP Black’s Heroes of the Storm lineup. Backed by top Silicon Valley and Korean investors, KSV (Korea + Silicon Valley) represents the next generation of esports, bringing the best in esports management, event production, and fan engagement together in one company.
The Head of Sponsorship for KSV eSports International will have a proven track record in building successful partnerships as well as consistently securing six and seven-figure investments with FORTUNE 500 organizations. S/he must already have an established reputation and track record of success, gained with any combination of major brands, teams or agencies. The position reports directly to the Chief Growth Officer.
- Present brand to potential national/international sponsorship partners and develop an integrated, solution driven approach to creating sponsorship packages.
- In collaboration with the CGO & COO, set sponsorship objectives, strategies and specific implementation steps.
- Create, package and sell solution-based endemic and non-endemic sponsorship.
- Meet and exceed all revenue goals.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of new business prospects.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key decision makers at client marketing companies and their respective advertising agencies.
- Understand the marketing objectives of prospective clients and their agencies, and determine how a partnership can help them achieve their goals.
- Educate and position KSV eSports assets and marketing capabilities to prospective partners.
- Knowledge of gaming industry & endemic brands.
- Understanding of streaming and digital content-based sponsorships.
- Pre-existing relationships with senior-level marketing executives in North America and/or Globally.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership abilities with excellent communication skills.
- A proven track record of creating and selling fully-integrated marketing programs.
- High energy and a personality that thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Experience in high-level relationship building and negotiating.
- Ability to work well with other team members.
- Strong work ethic and a competitive drive to win.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required.
- Ideal candidate will have at least 7 – 10 years of success with cross-platform sponsorships, including sales, servicing and activation.
- Preferable experience includes working with new properties & educating potential sponsors.
- Solid rolodex with high-level contacts at large and midsize corporations, particularly global companies with sponsorship portfolios.
- Expertise in identifying opportunities, developing strategies and negotiating creative solutions.
- Exemplary problem-solving, communication and presentation skills.
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to work solo or within a team atmosphere.
- Known throughout the industry for their poise and professionalism when interacting with internal and external contacts.
- Knowledge of Korean business landscape is recommended, but not required.
Qualified candidates should apply online via our website at www.prodigysports.net.
For any additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in 2008, Roc Nation is a full service entertainment company inclusive of artist, songwriter, producer and engineer management; music publishing, touring & merchandising; film & television; new business ventures; and a music label. It is home to a diverse roster comprised of critically acclaimed recording artists, writers and producers.
In addition, Roc Nation Sports, a division of Roc Nation was launched in spring 2013. Roc Nation Sports focuses on elevating professional athletes’ careers on a global scale both on and off the field by fully conceptualizing and executing marketing and endorsement deals, community outreach, charitable tie-ins, media relations and brand strategy. Roc Nation Sports launched its boxing division, a full service promotional company, in August 2014 as well.
Roc Nation is seeking dynamic strategic partnership Sales Manager that can close business and generate revenue for multiple platforms and assets in a dynamic and high-intensity environment. This position will specialize in Roc Nation’s music category, with experience with branding and booking relationships. This role should know the key players in the music industry, understanding the music business and brands to drive new business.
The position will work closely with the internal team and Roc Nation clients. The position is based in the New York City corporate headquarters and will play a critical role in the future growth and success of the most influential music, sports and entertainment agency in the world – Roc Nation. The ideal candidate is competitive, passionate, high-energy, self-starter that can hit the ground running with a rolodex filled with contacts and relationships eager to invest marketing dollars against Roc Nation’s incredible portfolio of assets including artists, athletes, special events, boxing, tours, TIDAL, and more. Read More
OUTFRONT Media Sports, a division of OUTFRONT Media Inc., is the marketing and multimedia rights holder for some of the most prestigious collegiate teams, state associations and sports venues across the country. Our creative implementation of in-venue and on-campus digital displays, influence media, marketing affiliation, experiential entertainment, and game day domination benefit universities, alumni, students, and passionate fan bases. Bringing to life these valuable, eye-catching, engaging and results-driven assets attracts a highly sought-after audience for our advertisers.
Our client-centered, passionate team of professionals has decades of experience incorporating both national and local brands’ messages within these innovative media assets. Let us take your company into a new arena, wow the crowd with state-of-the-art technology, and leave an impactful impression with your audience.
The Nevada Interscholastic Activities Association (NIAA) is a non-profit organization of secondary schools in Nevada. In essence, the NIAA is the governing body of high school athletics and activities in the Silver State as recognized by the Nevada state legislature. The purpose in recognition of the many educational values to be derived from participation in all forms of interscholastic activities, and in recognition of the need for guidance and direction in the conduct of these activities, it shall be the purpose of this Association to promote, coordinate and regulate league, region and statewide activities to the end that they shall be part of and contribute to the total educational program of the students in the secondary schools of the State of Nevada.
The primary responsibility position will be to develop and execute a sales plan to meet or exceed NIAA Sports Properties annual objectives. This role will be expected to lead, prospect, pitch and close significant corporate sponsorships to grow revenues on behalf of NIAA Sports. Need to demonstrate prior revenue growth results and leadership qualities of direct sales experience in the sports/multi-media environment.
Successful candidate will work out of Reno or Las Vegas. Read More