AEG is one of the leading sports and entertainment companies in the world with a network of over 120 owned, operated and programmed venues on five continents. Developed by AEG, L.A. LIVE is a 4 million square foot downtown Los Angeles sports, residential and entertainment district featuring Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE and Club Nokia, a 54-story, 1001-room convention “headquarters” destination anchored by The Ritz-Carlton & JW Marriott Hotel at L.A., the Ritz-Carlton Residences at L.A. LIVE and Wolfgang Puck’s flagship restaurant WP 24, along with entertainment, restaurant and office space. AEG Global Partnerships Division was formed atop the company’s organizational structure to guide AEG’s continued development. The Division is focused on sponsorship and naming rights sales, and servicing the myriad of partnerships existing with AEG Facilities, live events, franchises and music properties.
The Tiger Woods Foundation (“TWF”) was established in 1996 as a nonprofit organization with emphasis on providing educational enrichment opportunities to underserved youth. To support our mission, the TWF operates three PGA TOUR golf tournaments annually: the Genesis Open (sponsored by Hyundai), the Quicken Loans National, and the Hero World Challenge, a PGA TOUR sanctioned golf tournament featuring an exclusive 18-player field held at Albany, Bahamas in early December.
In addition, the TWF produces annual Signature Events including Tiger Jam, an annual spring benefit concert in Las Vegas; and the Tiger Woods Invitational, a three-day golf experience on the Monterey Peninsula.
These events are critical to our mission and collectively, they have raised millions of dollars for the college access programs supported by the Tiger Woods Foundation. For more information, visit www.TigerWoodsFoundation.org.
The Tiger Woods Foundation is seeking an experienced General Manager. With both a new title sponsor and host management organization, the Genesis Open (sponsored by Hyundai) is poised for growth and requires a strong local leader to make that happen. The General Manager will be the main representative and interface between the TWF, the tournament and key constituencies in the Los Angeles area. In this role, the GM will have responsibility for working with internal TWF stakeholders in growing the tournament through strong community relationships and developing innovative concepts that add value.
The PGA TOUR presently has an opportunity for a Sales Manager in the NY area focused on selling new business for The Presidents Cup and The Barclays in our Jersey City, NJ tournament office at Liberty National Golf Club. Candidates should have a proven track record and a book of business that can be converted.
- Successfully drive revenue
- Sell portfolio of corporate sales products including: hospitality, pro-ams, and sponsorships/publications
- Prospect, generate leads, develop relationships, understand customer needs, present solutions, negotiate, and close new business and renewal clients
- Identify new revenue opportunities by fully activating the marketplace, targeting new business lines, and creating additional sellable inventory
- Leverage existing individual network, tournament host committee, club members, title/event/club vendors, community service groups, current clients, TOUR official partners, and other lead generators
- Develop a robust pipeline with probability of closing to ensure volume necessary to attain individual and tournament revenue goals
- Manage daily and weekly sales activity including outbound calls, face-to-face appointments, proposals sent, and attending networking functions
- Utilize CRM tools to track, measure, and analyze sales activity
- Employ sales protocol that encompasses multi-year, multi-event, and early renewal strategies
- Educate clients throughout the year on how to fully leverage their participation to maximize ROI/ROO
- Work collaboratively with client services, operations, finance and ticketing department to ensure fulfillment
- Conduct surveys, executive focus groups, and partner forums to enhance the experience of our client