Watkins Glen International, nicknamed “The Glen”, is an automobile race track located in Watkins Glen, New York, at the southern tip of Seneca Lake. It was long known around the world as the home of the Formula One United States Grand Prix, which it hosted for twenty consecutive years (1961–1980), but the site has been home to road racing of nearly every class, including the World Sportscar Championship, Trans-Am, Can-Am, Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series, the International Motor Sports Association and the IndyCar Series. The Glen has twice been voted “Best NASCAR Track” by readers of USA Today and also hosts the Finger Lakes Wine Festival and Ticket Galaxy Beer Festival. Watkins Glen International is owned and operated by International Speedway Corporation.
International Speedway Corporation, (“ISC”) founded in 1953, is a leading promoter of motorsports themed entertainment activities in the United States. The Company owns and/or operates 13 of the nation’s premier motorsports entertainment facilities, which in total, have more than 1 million grandstand seats and over 550 suites. ISC’s facilities are located in six of the nation’s top 12 media markets and nearly 80 percent of the country’s population is located within the primary trading areas of its facilities.
Watkins Glen International is currently seeking a new Senior Director of Corporate Sales and Partnerships. This position plays a key role in the promotion and sale of Watkins Glen International sponsorships, partnerships and hospitality. Read More
OUTFRONT Media Sports, a division of OUTFRONT Media Inc., is the marketing and multimedia rights holder for some of the most prestigious collegiate teams, state associations and sports venues across the country. Our creative implementation of in-venue and on-campus digital displays, influence media, marketing affiliation, experiential entertainment, and game day domination benefit universities, alumni, students, and passionate fan bases. Bringing to life these valuable, eye-catching, engaging and results-driven assets attracts a highly sought-after audience for our advertisers.
Our client-centered, passionate team of professionals has decades of experience incorporating both national and local brands’ messages within these innovative media assets. Let us take your company into a new arena, wow the crowd with state-of-the-art technology, and leave an impactful impression with your audience.
Maryland Sports Properties is the exclusive marketing and multi-media rights partner for University of Maryland Athletics creating customized programs which allow our partners to leverage affinity for the University and its athletic programs into business growth. Serving clients in the business-to-business, consumer, government, and non-profit sectors, Maryland Sports Properties provides an array of solutions; including regional brand enhancement and exposure, exclusive events and experiences, promotions, community relations, and employee recruitment.
The ideal candidate needs to demonstrate prior revenue results and leadership qualities with a minimum of five (5) years of direct sales experience in the sports multi-media environment. The candidate must be driven and coachable to execute the OUTFRONT Media Sports revenue model and to understand the distinctive relationship with Maryland Sports Properties, which has created a new standard in collegiate multi-media rights management landscape.
Successful candidate will work out of the Maryland Sports Properties offices on campus.
Led by some of the most respected football minds in the game, The Alliance of American Football is high-quality professional football fueled by a dynamic Alliance between players, fans and the game. Fans will be able to stream Alliance matchups live via the free Alliance app while accessing integrated fantasy options with real rewards — for themselves and the players they are cheering on. Players will have state-of-the-art protection on the field and ample opportunities off it. The Alliance will provide players a comprehensive bonus system, post-football career planning as well as counseling and scholarship support for postsecondary education. Founded by TV and film producer Charlie Ebersol and Hall of Famer Bill Polian, The Alliance features eight teams, under a single entity structure, playing a 12-week season kicking-off February 9, 2019 on CBS and culminating with the championship game the weekend of April 26-28, 2019.
Be sure to connect with the AAF on Twitter at @TheAAF and visit their website at AAF.com.
The Vice President, Sponsorship will have a proven track record in building successful partnerships and have an established reputation and track record of success.
The successful candidate should be a seasoned and exceptional seller, with 10+ years of national/multi-million-dollar corporate partnership or sponsorship sales experience, preferably from a sports league, major event company, or leading media company. He/she will bring a healthy roster of senior-level relationships with Fortune 500 marketing partners.
The successful candidate should be able to operate in a dynamic environment, managing multiple work streams across broad disciplines. In addition, the candidate will require strong commercial skills with a good understanding of the sponsorship discipline as it relates to media, ideally sports media. He/she must have good financial and analytical skills and be adept at prioritizing in a dynamic environment.
This position will be on the team level within the Alliance of American Football.
- Continually, develop new prospects to build and manage a sustained, multi-million-dollar pipeline of opportunities.
- Coordinate and executive the development, delivery and presentation of proposals.
- Cultivate strong working relationship and communication between all departments.
- Achieve individual revenue goals by developing and closing strategic partnerships.
- Focus on developing and maintaining strong relationships with important decision makers at client marketing companies and their respective advertising agencies in a variety of business categories.
- Build and maintain a healthy pipeline of prospective clients and key industry partners.
- Heavily influence key decisions that will shape the company over the forthcoming years.
- Minimum of 10 years’ selling multi-million-dollar sponsorships in the sports and entertainment industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, and MBA preferred.
- Possess an established book of business with key influencers, decision-makers and C-level executives.
- Innovative and well-organized with a strong work ethic.
- Knowledge of sports league and property partners and their activation of those partnerships, a working knowledge of the entertainment and media marketplace.
- Proven experience managing, prospecting and securing sponsorships with success growing account spends incrementally.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- Experience working with professional sports teams, stadiums and/or arenas.
- Must be highly self-motivated, organized, creative, and multi-task oriented with excellent written and verbal skills.
- A sound working knowledge of the sponsorship/partnership/events marketplace including but not limited to: competitive intelligence, data analytics/performance metrics and sponsorship value measurement.
- Strong prospecting, analytical, presentation and communication skills.
- Must be able to work well in a publicly visible, high pressured and deadline oriented environment.
- Must be able to maintain a positive team-oriented attitude within the department and the company at large as well as with guests, vendors, and our fans.
- Must be able to travel, work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
Qualified candidates should apply online via our website at www.prodigysports.net.
For any additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org