Navigate is the industry leader in applying business intelligence – through research, data, and analytics – to measure marketing investments and guide major strategies and decisions in sports and entertainment. Based in Chicago, Navigate has measured the impact and ROI of hundreds of sponsorship deals and has valued billions of dollars in sponsorship transactions on behalf of brands, properties, universities and agencies. In its 12-year history, Navigate has assisted more than two dozen properties on naming rights sales through its Consulting Division, but is now launching a dedicated Property Sales Division and looking for a leader with ambition, drive, and vision.
Navigate is currently working with: multiple universities on various property sales and naming rights deals, including founding partnerships for a stadium, a real estate development district and naming rights to an arena; a professional sports team on its partnership sales efforts; and an entertainment venue with its naming rights sale.
Navigate is seeking an exceptional sales professional to join the team as Head of Property Sales. This individual will be responsible for managing Navigate’s Property Sales division.
This position will be based in Chicago, Phoenix or remotely.
- Manage and assist in the development of Navigate’s Property Sales division.
- Prospect, develop and sell naming rights and/or seven-figure deals for existing and new clients.
- Identify opportunities, develop strategies and negotiate creative solutions for clients.
- Lead or assist in the development of client proposals, sales and contract negotiations.
- Generate new business focused on adding clients to the Navigate roster.
- Represent the company in meetings and presentations with clients and agencies.
- Present business updates, new opportunities and industry-driven initiatives to the leadership team.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree is a plus.
- 10+ years of sales experience within the sports/entertainment industry, including 5 years of proven success in sponsorship sales.
- Experience working on naming rights or seven-figure/year deals is a plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Microsoft Office, CRM and other business software.
- Strong leadership skills; people management experience a plus.
- An educational, fun and relaxed atmosphere.
- Flexibility including work hours and location.
- A generous holiday schedule with unlimited vacation days.
- Benefits package including healthcare, profit share bonus structure, Simple IRA and company matching contributions.
- A fun, relaxed and friendly work environment winning “101 Best and Brightest Companies” in 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
Qualified candidates should apply online at prodigysports.net/job-board. No phone calls please.
For any additional questions, please email email@example.com.
Founded in 1969, Richard Childress Racing is one of the largest and most storied organizations in NASCAR competition. RCR currently fields three teams in the NASCAR Cup Series and five teams in the NASCAR XFINITY Series.
Throughout our history, RCR has accumulated a total of 17 championships and more than 200 victories across NASCAR’s top three series, including two Daytona 500 wins and three Brickyard 400 victories, two of the sport’s crown jewels of competition. RCR was the first organization in NASCAR history to win championships across all three national touring series.
On our 17-building, 52-acre campus in Welcome, North Carolina, RCR’s 530 team members build race cars from the ground up in a fully-integrated vertical manufacturing operation. With a culture focused on innovation, our engineering team utilizes cutting-edge technologies to continuously improve the performance of our race cars.
Our headquarters is also home to ECR Engines, a subsidiary of RCR that provides high-performance motors to our and other Chevrolet teams in NASCAR’s top three national series. ECR uses advanced technologies for research & development and engine production that has earned it more than 250 victories across multiple national motorsports series and championships in the XFINITY, Camping World Truck and ARCA Racing Series.
RCR’s on-track success could not be possible without the help of our corporate partners. RCR maintains successful relationships with a host of blue-chip brands including Caterpillar, Menards, Dow, General Mills, American Ethanol, Grainger, WIX Filters, AAA, Chevrolet and Bass Pro Shops.
Current Monster Energy Cup drivers include: Austin Dillon (#3 Car), Ryan Newman (#31 Car), Ty Dillon (#13 Car), and Daniel Hemric (#21 Car).
USA Football designs and delivers premier educational, developmental and competitive programs to advance and grow the sport. As the sport’s national governing body, member of the U.S. Olympic Committee and organizer of the U.S. National Team for international competition, USA Football partners with leaders in medicine, child advocacy and athletics to support positive football experiences for youth, high school and other amateur players.
USA Football provides equal opportunities for employment and advancement for all individuals, regardless of age, gender, race, religion, color, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other legally protected category. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Senior Director of Sales and Service is an experienced strategic, entrepreneurial, innovative and results driven individual that has experience working in a grassroots environment. Responsible for building, managing and expanding relationships across the football marketplace including youth (flag, tackle) and high school markets. This individual must have a knowledge and passion for football.
This position is based in Indianapolis, Indiana.