USA Football designs and delivers premier educational, developmental and competitive programs to advance and grow the sport. As the sport’s national governing body, member of the U.S. Olympic Committee and organizer of the U.S. National Team for international competition, USA Football partners with leaders in medicine, child advocacy and athletics to support positive football experiences for youth, high school and other amateur players.
USA Football provides equal opportunities for employment and advancement for all individuals, regardless of age, gender, race, religion, color, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other legally protected category. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Senior Director of Sales and Service is an experienced strategic, entrepreneurial, innovative and results driven individual that has experience working in a grassroots environment. Responsible for building, managing and expanding relationships across the football marketplace including youth (flag, tackle) and high school markets. This individual must have a knowledge and passion for football.
This position is based in Indianapolis, Indiana.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and implement a comprehensive strategic plan to achieve established sales and engagement goals.
- Recruit and mentor top talent to optimize regional and national penetration and performance.
- Direct sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Effectively manage sales budget.
- Create and implement a cohesive sales promotion strategy to drive sales including but not limited to; account strategies, territory planning, and assigning administrative responsibilities and meet sales goals.
- Actively participate in pipeline reviews and discussions of sales strategy and tactics to win new business.
- Generate and maintain daily, weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Secure customer feedback that drives product improvements and new products that meet market trends, needs and our brand.
- Lead the team to build out, iterate and refine product training.
- Troubleshoot problems regarding products.
- Internally cultivate relationships, remove barriers and participate in problem solving to deliver goals.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations in a creative, professional and effective manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, sales and marketing or related field.
- Must have at least 5-7 years professional sales or sales management experience (at least 4 years sales management experience preferred).
- Must be able to display success in increasing sales, preferably sports, membership organizations or similar industries.
- Expert in building life-cycle sales plans and delivering results.
- Must have the ability to successfully train and manage sales staff (inside and outside sales).
- Skilled in CRM, project management and office software.
- A minimum of 4 years sales management experience.
Qualified candidates should apply online via our website at www.prodigysports.net.
For any additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
CoSport first offered guests from around the world unforgettable opportunities to celebrate the best of international sport at the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games. For more than 15 years, CoSport has actively sought to satisfy the needs and interests of each guest by sharing insights as a partner with the event organizer, developing a variety of thoughtful product offerings, and ultimately demonstrating the value of investing in a CoSport experience.
CoSport has access to a variety of in-demand event tickets. We obtain event tickets directly from the organizing body to ensure quality and choice for all our guests. CoSport also identifies and secures quality hotel properties to ensure guest comfort as well as enviable proximity to all activities included in carefully designed CoSport package itinerary. For packages that include dedicated ground transportation, CoSport provides transfers to the various events and activities included in certain Hotel and Tickets Package itineraries. Airport transfers are similarly provided for those guests from/to major airports to/from their package hotel.
CoSport is pleased to coordinate all these elements to satisfy each individual guest’s expectations. The CoSport team is well-versed in delivering exceptional package and ticketing experiences for guests from around the world. CoSport is committed to ensuring guests have all questions answered before arriving on-site and enjoy access to professional management to help navigate the exciting opportunities as well as potential challenges their travels may present.
Primarily focusing on the Olympic & Paralympic Games, CoSport offers a variety of packages which may include event ticketing, quality accommodations, dedicated transportation, fine dining and professional program management to guests from around the world. Leveraging more the twenty-five years of hospitality experience of its sister company Jet Set Sports, CoSport was founded to meet a similar demand in the individual consumer market for attending the Olympic & Paralympic Games.
The General Manager is responsible for overall management of the CoSport team and operations located in Bedminster, NJ as well as the international sales offices for CoSport sales. The General Manager is expected to develop initial sales forecasts at a country level with executive management, build marketing & sales plans, and implement such plans to achieve established goals. In addition, this position will be responsible for driving revenue for all CoSport assets, including but not limited to hospitality packages, hotel accommodations, as well as future marquee assets brought into CoSport’s portfolio. The General Manager is expected to effectively manage resource allocation for key tasks both pre-Games and for Games-time operations to optimize costs while maintaining the highest possible service levels to CoSport clients. Read More
Founded in 1969, Richard Childress Racing is one of the largest and most storied organizations in NASCAR competition. RCR currently fields three teams in the NASCAR Cup Series and five teams in the NASCAR XFINITY Series.
Throughout our history, RCR has accumulated a total of 17 championships and more than 200 victories across NASCAR’s top three series, including two Daytona 500 wins and three Brickyard 400 victories, two of the sport’s crown jewels of competition. RCR was the first organization in NASCAR history to win championships across all three national touring series.
On our 17-building, 52-acre campus in Welcome, North Carolina, RCR’s 530 team members build race cars from the ground up in a fully-integrated vertical manufacturing operation. With a culture focused on innovation, our engineering team utilizes cutting-edge technologies to continuously improve the performance of our race cars.
Our headquarters is also home to ECR Engines, a subsidiary of RCR that provides high-performance motors to our and other Chevrolet teams in NASCAR’s top three national series. ECR uses advanced technologies for research & development and engine production that has earned it more than 250 victories across multiple national motorsports series and championships in the XFINITY, Camping World Truck and ARCA Racing Series.
RCR’s on-track success could not be possible without the help of our corporate partners. RCR maintains successful relationships with a host of blue-chip brands including Caterpillar, Menards, Dow, General Mills, American Ethanol, Grainger, WIX Filters, AAA, Chevrolet and Bass Pro Shops.
Current Monster Energy Cup drivers include: Austin Dillon (#3 Car), Ryan Newman (#31 Car), Ty Dillon (#13 Car), and Daniel Hemric (#21 Car).