OUTFRONT Media Sports, a division of OUTFRONT Media Inc., is the marketing and multimedia rights holder for some of the most prestigious collegiate teams, state associations and sports venues across the country. Our creative implementation of in-venue and on-campus digital displays, influence media, marketing affiliation, experiential entertainment, and game day domination benefit universities, alumni, students, and passionate fan bases. Bringing to life these valuable, eye-catching, engaging and results-driven assets attracts a highly sought-after audience for our advertisers.
Our client-centered, passionate team of professionals has decades of experience incorporating both national and local brands’ messages within these innovative media assets. Let us take your company into a new arena, wow the crowd with state-of-the-art technology, and leave an impactful impression with your audience.
ODU Sports Properties has partnered with Old Dominion University to be the exclusive marketing and multimedia rights partner of ODU Athletics.
By investing in their athletic facilities, we have enhanced the game-day experience for Monarch fans and provided new, incremental revenue streams for ODU Athletics. These improvements have provided greater opportunities for sponsors, and have helped secure many high-level sponsors who continue to strengthen the ODU brand.
The primary responsibility of this position is to identify and close new sponsorship business on behalf of ODU Sports Properties. The candidate must be driven and coachable to execute the OUTFRONT Media Sports revenue model and to understand the distinctive relationship with Old Dominion University Athletics, which has created a new standard in collegiate multi-media rights management landscape.
Successful candidate will work out of the ODU Sports Properties offices on campus. Read More
Founded in 1969, Richard Childress Racing is one of the largest and most storied organizations in NASCAR competition. RCR currently fields three teams in the NASCAR Cup Series and five teams in the NASCAR XFINITY Series.
Throughout our history, RCR has accumulated a total of 17 championships and more than 200 victories across NASCAR’s top three series, including two Daytona 500 wins and three Brickyard 400 victories, two of the sport’s crown jewels of competition. RCR was the first organization in NASCAR history to win championships across all three national touring series.
On our 17-building, 52-acre campus in Welcome, North Carolina, RCR’s 530 team members build race cars from the ground up in a fully-integrated vertical manufacturing operation. With a culture focused on innovation, our engineering team utilizes cutting-edge technologies to continuously improve the performance of our race cars.
Our headquarters is also home to ECR Engines, a subsidiary of RCR that provides high-performance motors to our and other Chevrolet teams in NASCAR’s top three national series. ECR uses advanced technologies for research & development and engine production that has earned it more than 250 victories across multiple national motorsports series and championships in the XFINITY, Camping World Truck and ARCA Racing Series.
RCR’s on-track success could not be possible without the help of our corporate partners. RCR maintains successful relationships with a host of blue-chip brands including Caterpillar, Menards, Dow, General Mills, American Ethanol, Grainger, WIX Filters, AAA, Chevrolet and Bass Pro Shops.
Current Monster Energy Cup drivers include: Austin Dillon (#3 Car), Ryan Newman (#31 Car), Ty Dillon (#13 Car), and Daniel Hemric (#21 Car).
We presently have an opportunity for a Sales Manager in the Championship Management Department for The TOUR Championship. The Sales Manager is responsible for designing and implementing effective sales strategies to identify new business opportunities and grow existing client relationships in the Atlanta metro area for the TOUR Championship and other Championship Management events (National Sales) through tournament activation platforms.
- Achieve or exceed annual event revenue budget which includes renewal and upsell of existing partners and new business relationships.
- Develop and implement strategies to drive sales. This may include the research, review and maintenance of ongoing competitive market analysis including financial and demographic factors.
- Lead relationships with select PGA TOUR Official Marketing Partners – from pitch/proposal through execution phases.
- Focus new business activity in local/regional market.
- Develop and execute annual hospitality and sponsorship sales plan – including, but not limited to, execution of evergreen partner communication plan and related sales and service tactics.
- Achieve networking and local market event appearance benchmarks.
- Create annual revenue budget, complete quarterly forecasting and contribute to long-term revenue and net operating gain goals.
- Develop and execute a professional sales presentation which conveys the TOUR Championship unique selling proposition and is customized with benefits to meet target audience goals.
- Work closely with Championship Management Sales leadership on sales protocol and processes.
- Provide Executive Director weekly evaluation of progress against set annual goals; reporting may include call report, prospect list and other sales related information.
- Special Projects or other duties as assigned.