The Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association (PRCA) is recognized as the unsurpassed leader in the sport of professional rodeo. The PRCA’s mission is to unify membership in providing an innovative fan experience, to grow the sport of professional rodeo and provide new expanded opportunities for our membership and sponsors. Since 1986, the PRCA has paid out more than $1 billion in prize money to its contestants. The PRCA offers the best cowboys and the best rodeos; delivering the best fan experience while positively impacting our communities and embracing the spirit of the West. A membership-based organization, the PRCA approved 650 rodeos in 2018, and there are more than 40 million rodeo fans in the U.S. The PRCA televises the sport’s premier events, with the world-renowned Wrangler National Finals Rodeo on CBS Sports Net and streaming on ProRodeoTV.com.
The PRCA is actively seeking a Vice President, Business Development to focus on increasing sales for their professional rodeos and additional events. This individual will be responsible for managing a sales staff and increasing revenue for the PRCA and other select events. He/she will interact with various departments within the organization to make certain that key sponsors’ business objects are met as well as top-tier local, regional, and national partners. The Vice President, Business Development will bring experience in sports television and media sales, complimenting the strategy of local activation, branding and hospitality, associated with the focus of the PRCA. This individual should possess a strong sales acumen and deep knowledge of the sports sponsorship, television and digital marketplace.
- Responsible for selling sponsorships for primarily for new business.
- Leverage PRCA’s live event platform to sell sponsorship and sales programs to new clients.
- Create select sponsor-related packages and manage new business lead-generating projects.
- Develop scalable customized ideas for brands across multiple platforms such as video, digital, mobile, social, and experiential.
- Identify creative new streams of sponsorship revenue and strategically cultivate relationships to secure deals. experiential.
- Responsible for generating advertising and sponsorship revenue for sales plans which are scalable for regional, national, and international programs.
- Responsible for selling integrated partnerships for PRCA’s owned & operated national exposure via Broadcast, Cable, Digital, Branded Content, Promotions, On-site Event Activation and Consumer engagement for ProRodeo.com, CBS Sports Network and the PRCA’s ProRodeo Sports News magazine.
- Propose and plan sponsor activations and other sponsor-related events. This includes working with current and prospective sponsors to develop new plans for activation year-round, as well as during all events.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining professional relationship with sponsors, keeping them engaged and informed about the rodeo, and working with them to expand their relationships with the rodeo.
- Negotiates and finalizes the contractual process.
- Support the development of complex-targeting media and sponsorship plans to address clients’ strategic objectives and meet the Company’s needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sports Management or related field.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of direct sponsorship sales experience, preferably in sports media sales.
- Prefer experience managing large teams with multiple locations and matrix infrastructure.
- Prefer large-event experience with multiple venues, ticket sales, underwriters, and
- Experience in high-level relationship building and negotiating.
- Ability to work well with other team members.
- Strong work ethic and a competitive drive to win.
- Travel required.
Qualified candidates should apply online via our website at www.prodigysports.net. No phone calls please.
For any additional questions, please email email@example.com
Everything is bigger in Texas and Texas Motor Speedway proves things are faster as well. With speeds nearing 200 mph, Texas Motor Speedway is currently the fastest track on the NASCAR circuit. Also known as “The Great American Speedway!”, the track can fit 4 Cowboys Stadiums inside. This colossal facility contains 144 luxury suites, the Lone Star Tower that houses offices and condominiums, the Victory Lane Club in Turn 4, a members-only Speedway Club that features a restaurant, fitness center and spa, and press box. The NASCAR Monster Energy Cup Series, Xfinity Series, and Camping World Truck Series each run two races a year at the track in addition to an IndyCar Series race and the Red Bull Air Race World Championship.
Texas Motor Speedway is owned and operated by Speedway Motorsports, Inc (SMI). SMI is a leading marketer, promoter and sponsor of motorsports entertainment in the United States. The Company, through its subsidiaries, owns and operates the following premier facilities: Atlanta Motor Speedway, Bristol Motor Speedway, Charlotte Motor Speedway, Kentucky Speedway, Las Vegas Motor Speedway, New Hampshire Motor Speedway, Sonoma Raceway, and Texas Motor Speedway. The Company provides souvenir merchandising services through its SMI Properties subsidiaries; manufactures and distributes smaller-scale, modified racing cars and parts through its U.S. Legend Cars International subsidiary; and produces and broadcasts syndicated motorsports programming to radio stations nationwide though its Performance Racing Network subsidiary.
This position is responsible for overseeing the entire Ticket Operations Department for Texas Motor Speedway including season tickets, groups, premium tickets, and individual event sales. Ensure a high level of customer retention and repeat business through first-class customer service while aggressively searching for new incremental revenue.
Led by some of the most respected football minds in the game, The Alliance of American Football is high-quality professional football fueled by a dynamic Alliance between players, fans and the game. Fans will be able to stream Alliance matchups live via the free Alliance app while accessing integrated fantasy options with real rewards — for themselves and the players they are cheering on. Players will have state-of-the-art protection on the field and ample opportunities off it. The Alliance will provide players a comprehensive bonus system, post-football career planning as well as counseling and scholarship support for postsecondary education. Founded by TV and film producer Charlie Ebersol and Hall of Famer Bill Polian, The Alliance features eight teams, under a single entity structure, playing a 12-week season kicking-off February 9, 2019 on CBS and culminating with the championship game the weekend of April 26-28, 2019.
Be sure to connect with the AAF on Twitter at @TheAAF and visit their website at AAF.com.
As a key member of the league office executive team, the League Vice President, Club/Team Services will be responsible for leading, creating, directing and managing The Alliance’s marketing and sponsorship activation and strategy by leveraging creative ideas, new technologies and other current, industry resources to maximize aggressive sales and revenue targets for the league and its member teams.
The position will be responsible for growing the business of the league through the execution of major marketing initiatives and sponsorship activation programs on the team-level throughout the country. The primary responsibility of this position is to lead all marketing and sponsorship functions in the creation of comprehensive digital, social, promotional and branding campaigns designed to engage fans and drive sales across team revenue streams. By providing strategic marketing and sponsorship activation direction, this position will bring proven tactical support and resources to Team Presidents and Vice Presidents to sustain and grow annual revenues.
This position requires an experienced person knowledgeable in the field of business management, marketing and sales that possesses administrative, leadership and organizational skill sets.
This position will be on the League level within the Alliance of American Football.