OUTFRONT Media Sports, a division of OUTFRONT Media Inc., is the marketing and multimedia rights holder for some of the most prestigious collegiate teams, state associations and sports venues across the country. Our creative implementation of in-venue and on-campus digital displays, influence media, marketing affiliation, experiential entertainment, and game day domination benefit universities, alumni, students, and passionate fan bases. Bringing to life these valuable, eye-catching, engaging and results-driven assets attracts a highly sought-after audience for our advertisers.
Our client-centered, passionate team of professionals has decades of experience incorporating both national and local brands’ messages within these innovative media assets. Let us take your company into a new arena, wow the crowd with state-of-the-art technology, and leave an impactful impression with your audience.
Oral Roberts University Sports Properties, a division of OUTFRONT Media Sports, is the exclusive marketing and multi-media rights holder for Oral Roberts University Athletics. Through customized, integrated packages ORU Sports Properties provides a variety of ways in which to connect partner brands and messages with an engaged, diverse and loyal fan base. Inventory opportunities include the following: In-arena/TV-visible signage, in-game contests, media (radio, TV), on-site activation/event marketing, digital, logo and promotional rights, in-market sweepstakes promotions, unique experiential entertainment, print, community outreach initiatives, and more.
The ideal candidate needs to demonstrate prior revenue results and leadership qualities with direct sales experience in the sports multi-media environment. The candidate must be driven and able to execute the OUTFRONT Media Sports revenue model and to understand the distinctive relationship with Oral Roberts Athletics, which has created a new standard in collegiate multi-media rights management landscape.
Successful candidate will work out of the Oral Roberts Sports Properties offices on campus.
- Work with the Athletics Director and OMS senior level staff to pitch and close enterprise partnership agreements.
- Prospect, meet and close a significant number of new and renewal high level corporate sponsorships.
- Generate incremental sponsorship revenue to meet and exceed individual and team goals.
- Uphold and support by example a culture of hard work, creativity – always building team belief in the revenue goal.
- Help develop and execute a sales plan to meet and/or exceed assigned annual revenue targets.
- Identify potential sponsors for Oral Roberts Sports Properties through networking with Oral Roberts stakeholders and business partners, researching local, regional and national companies, and selling them marketing platforms that incorporate sponsorship inventory including entitlements, signage, the digital assets, print, promotion, community involvement and hospitality.
- Work with OMS and Oral Roberts Athletics executives to create sales inventory, revenue projections and overall sponsorship strategy for Oral Roberts Athletics assets.
- Develop compelling sales presentations for new marketing partners by incorporating research, category dynamics and a clear understanding of partner’s marketing goals.
- Manage the sales process from start to finish (create proposals and draft/negotiate contracts).
- Develop key marketing objectives with clients via thorough needs assessment and a collaborative sales process.
- Entertain and cultivate sponsors in various settings.
- Be available for game days and evening athletic events and coaches shows.
- Be available to travel for client presentations.
- Prepare end-of-year recaps for sponsors.
- Represent Oral Roberts Sports Properties, Oral Roberts University and OMS in a professional manner.
- Research sports sponsorship industry and stay current with relevant market trends and conditions.
- Supports and exhibits behavior consistent with the sales and service philosophy of OUTFRONT Media Sports.
- Acts with diplomacy as a representative of OUTFRONT Media Sports and the University.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 7+ years demonstrated sales experience; sport sponsorship or entertainment fields preferred.
- Ability to generate and present ideas/concepts succinctly and provide creative solutions to prospects/clients.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends around sporting events.
- Outstanding communication skills are essential for interactions with clients, operational leaders and other senior executives.
- Demonstrated professional sales presentation skills.
- Must show proof of automobile insurance.
Qualified candidates should apply online via our website at www.prodigysports.net. No phone calls please.
For any additional questions, please email email@example.com