Founded in 2008, Roc Nation is a full service entertainment company inclusive of artist, songwriter, producer and engineer management; music publishing, touring & merchandising; film & television; new business ventures; and a music label. It is home to a diverse roster comprised of critically acclaimed recording artists, writers and producers
In addition, Roc Nation Sports, a division of Roc Nation was launched in spring 2013. Roc Nation Sports focuses on elevating professional athletes’ careers on a global scale both on and off the field by fully conceptualizing and executing marketing and endorsement deals, community outreach, charitable tie-ins, media relations and brand strategy. Roc Nation Sports launched its boxing division, a full service promotional company, in August 2014 as well.
Roc Nation is seeking dynamic strategic partnership executives at the senior management level that can close business and generate revenue for multiple platforms and assets in a dynamic and high-intensity environment. Managing and inspiring employees, leading by example, are crucial elements of the role that the future employee(s) must possess. The position(s) will work closely with the internal team and Roc Nation clients. The position(s) are based in the New York City corporate headquarters and will play a critical role in the future growth and success of the most influential sports and entertainment agency in the world – Roc Nation. The ideal candidate(s) are competitive, passionate, high-energy, self-starters that can hit the ground running with a rolodex filled with contacts and relationships eager to invest marketing dollars against Roc Nation’s incredible portfolio of assets including artists, athletes, special events, boxing, tours, TIDAL, and more.
- Identify, structure, negotiate and close revenue-generating relationships with leading prospects.
- Generate significant revenue in support of Roc Nation’s developing clients.
- Focus on an ever-changing list of artists and initiatives and close deals on short timelines.
- Develop creative partnerships and sponsorships with stakeholders.
- Achieve annual goals and assist in overall implementation and evaluation of this plan on an ongoing basis.
- Cultivate existing partnerships into wider deals that support multiple clients.
- Open doors at the world’s top companies and agencies.
- Give full scope Roc Nation capabilities presentations to top marketing teams from said top companies and develop and implement effective strategies to attract clients and sponsors.
- Manage ideation process and delivery of multi-platform marketing packages for clients and sponsors.
- Persuasively sell ideas and sponsorships to agencies, clients, etc.
- Ideate and develop custom integrated solutions in response to RFP’s from National Advertisers and prepare toolkit offerings for sales to proactively bring to market.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 6-10 years of experience in sales and marketing with demonstrated success in meeting sales goals.
- Must be a rock star and have a passion in Music.
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Understanding of the media, entertainment, sports and music landscape.
- Creative thinking and ability to generate out-of-the-box ideas/concepts.
- Vast experience in project management.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- High level of energy and commitment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- A clear understanding of the importance of client service is required.
- Must be able to work with under tight deadlines to develop and execute sponsorship elements.
- Willingness to travel to assigned regions throughout the US and globally.
- Thrive in a team environment with goal-oriented culture.
Qualified candidates should apply online via our website at www.prodigysports.net. No phone calls please.
For any additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.