Launched in 2009, SeatGeek experienced steady growth until 2014 when things really began to heat up. SeatGeek’s mobile app became the go-to for fans looking to book entertainment on their phones. While incumbent players like StubHub have yet to “figure out mobile”, SeatGeek’s app is already converting better than desktop. After operating on the outside of the sports industry for so long, it’s time for SeatGeek to start making inroads.
Here at SeatGeek, we’ve spent the last eight years building the best app for consumers to buy sports, concert, and theater tickets. Millions of consumers have used SeatGeek to book event tickets, and we’re quickly becoming a mainstream consumer brand. Fans love our focus on user experience: our maps, discovery features, and deal score algorithm make us a wholly different experience than what fans are accustomed to on legacy ticketing sites.
SeatGeek Open is that future – thanks in large part to groundbreaking partnership with Major League Soccer and our recent acquisition of TopTix – we are now ticketing teams in 2017. We have the best backend and consumer-facing technology on the market and a business model that appeals to fans and teams alike.
At SeatGeek, we’re creating a modern box office for teams, leagues, venues, and rightsholders that is completely differentiated from legacy ticketing providers. Providing a best-in-class ticketing software is the first step. SeatGeek is seeking an Implementation Specialist to manage and optimize our client’s onboarding process from start to finish.
- Become an expert in all things SRO4 (TopTix software) and in turn, train our clients to become experts, too.
- Work closely with clients to define needs and solutions, as well as configure systems to ensure a smooth implementation process.
- Ensure client happiness by being a constant resource for them and resolving escalated client issues.
- Travel to different client locations to manage on-site training and roll-outs.
- Play a crucial role in developing standard procedures and efficiencies.
- Help to onboard clients; giving technical pitches and filling in the feature language gap between our system and other systems.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Previous experience with a ticketing business system and/or in a box office.
- An excellent communicator who enjoys collaborating with both SeatGeek teams and external clients.
- A quick learner that loves to stay on top of product updates and industry trends, who has interest in the more technical side of things.
- A multi-tasker who can organize and prioritize any to-do list.
- A tireless advocate who can bridge the gap between client needs and internal teams.
- A credible source in professional ticketing who can answer a team’s questions in an authentic way.
- Unafraid to get hands dirty learning a new ticketing system.
- Passionate about the dysfunctions of the ticketing business and be a change agent.
- Must be willing to travel at least 40-50% of the time. NYC based is preferred.