Engine Shop is an engagement marketing company with one primary goal: to inspire. We specialize in helping brands connect with consumers online and in person through live experiences, digital engagement and original and branded content.
Engine Shop has deep roots across entertainment, sports, art, culture and more. We focus on passion points to create authentic engagements with each consumer. This lifestyle-driven approach gives Engine Shop its edge and differentiates us from our competitors.
What really sets us apart is our people. When you work to inspire, you must have inspired people. We have a smart, driven, talented and passionate team at Engine Shop which translates into great ideas and an even better client experience.
Engine Shop is seeking a Director of Business Development. This position will be reporting directly to the CEO and will be working collaboratively with the entire senior level team. The ideal candidate will provide value by expanding our existing business opportunities and clientele. This person will need to be the front of the company and be dedicated to applying an effective sales strategy to grow our agency brand.
- Prospect new business opportunities and expand the agency’s network of relationships to uncover new business opportunities.
- Position the agency for inclusion in relevant RFPs.
- Act as an evangelist for the agency at relevant events.
- Research new areas of opportunity for the agency to capitalize on; those areas are within sports, film, entertainment, music.
- Meet with existing and new prospective clients to discuss enhancing current business opportunities or creating new ones.
- Manage the agency’s internal business development process and work with senior staff to mine potential opportunities.
- Lead and participate in internal and external brainstorming sessions to develop new ideas for Engine Shop and client projects and programs.
- Assist program development team on creative conception and strategic planning for internal clients and new business opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or a related area.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong understanding of engagement marketing including live events, social media marketing and content.
- Experience and/or an understanding of sports, entertainment and lifestyle marketing.
- Ability to travel to major events to network and scope existing or new business opportunities.
- Availability to attend meetings, events and networks programs at night, during weekends and on holidays, if applicable.
Qualified candidates should apply online via our website at www.prodigysports.net.
For any additional questions, please email email@example.com