OUTFRONT Media Sports, a division of OUTFRONT Media Inc., is the marketing and multimedia rights holder for some of the most prestigious collegiate teams, state associations and sports venues across the country. Our creative implementation of in-venue and on-campus digital displays, influence media, marketing affiliation, experiential entertainment, and game day domination benefit universities, alumni, students, and passionate fan bases. Bringing to life these valuable, eye-catching, engaging and results-driven assets attracts a highly sought-after audience for our advertisers.
Our client-centered, passionate team of professionals has decades of experience incorporating both national and local brands’ messages within these innovative media assets. Let us take your company into a new arena, wow the crowd with state-of-the-art technology, and leave an impactful impression with your audience.
The California Interscholastic Federation (CIF) is uniquely positioned to foster student growth in values and ethics. Established in 1914, the CIF’s mission is to ensure the highest standards of health and safety for all who participate. The CIF is also committed to equity, providing quality educational programs for all stakeholders, reinforcing the educational mission of its member schools, promoting character development through athletics programs and most importantly striving to create a foundation that enhances the academic success of the students the CIF serves. The CIF strives to strengthen the integrity of students and adults across the state by promoting the concepts of sportsmanship, honesty and quality academics. These priorities advance the highest principles of character and serves to fulfill the mission of the CIF.
OUTFRONT Media Sports, the exclusive marketing and multi-media rights partner of the California Interscholastic Federation, is seeking qualified candidates to fill the position of General Manager for CIF Sports Properties in Sacramento, CA. The primary responsibility of this position is to develop and execute sales plan to meet or exceed CIF Sports Properties annual objectives.
- Develop and execute a sales plan to meet and/or exceed CIF Sports Properties annual revenue goals.
- Identify potential sponsors for CIF Sports Properties.
- Lead person with all major clients and senior liaison to the CIF Sports Properties.
- Prospect, develop and close new business.
- Develop key marketing objectives with clients.
- Oversee client contract fulfillment, execution and review.
- Entertain and cultivate sponsors in various settings.
- Be available for game days, evening athletic events and state championships.
- Be available to travel for client presentations.
- Complete all necessary paperwork and reports as required.
- Advocate for interscholastic athletics and activities in California.
- Represent CIF Sports Properties and OUTFRONT Media Sports in a professional manner.
- Supports and exhibits behavior consistent with the sales and service philosophy of OUTFRONT Media Sports.
- Acts with diplomacy as a representative of OUTFRONT Media Sports and the California Interscholastic Federation.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 7+ years demonstrated sales experience; sport sponsorship or entertainment fields preferred.
- Knowledge of California marketplace a plus.
- Outstanding communication skills are essential for interactions with clients, operational leaders and other senior executives.
- Demonstrated professional sales presentation skills.
- Produce valid automobile insurance coverage.
- Must successfully pass a background check.
Qualified candidates should apply online via our website at www.prodigysports.net. No phone calls please.
For any additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org