The Director of Digital Media will establish overarching media strategy and develop media plans to support business objectives and revenue goals. This person will identify the necessary media mix requirements that leverages cost efficiencies while addressing key consumer audiences. This role oversees all the media strategy, planning, buying and insights for all media channels. This role reports to the Senior Vice President, Strategic Ventures. The Director of Digital Media will closely work with a Social Media lead to determine paid support for social campaigns. Lastly, this person will also collaborate with internal teams to integrate strategic business needs with media/communications program to address business objectives.
- Develop and implement digital and social media strategies for brand positioning and ticket sales
- Primary point person for day to day social media channels including content creation and content management
- Responsible for the digital ecosystem (CRM, Email, Web, App, Mobile, Social, Video).
- Develop digital marketing strategies and future growth to increase: traffic volume, marketable database, market share, and conversions.
- Directly oversee internal social media content creators
- Develop and implement consumer response policy and strategy on social media (e.g. pre-determined policy for when fans ask questions on social media like “what time are gates opening” and which person/department should respond (e.g. whether someone from ops will be responsible for game day questions, ticketing department should be responsible for ticketing questions, etc.)
- Work with all internal departments to optimize existing efforts through existing and new social media channels.
- Determine messaging to achieve digital/social media campaign goals in collaboration with agency teams
- Spend time as is necessary on-site at lead agencies to continue building digital strategy with the agency teams.
- Work with internal departments to optimize use of technology and data within the venue
- Maintain a pulse on the latest digital marketing trends and insights
- Partner with analytics team and external vendors to build out A|B test campaigns and inform communications with quantitative and qualitative trends analysis.
- Explore and activate marketing automation: Auto-Triggers based on onsite, email, and engagement behaviors.
- Monitor current booking trends and modifies marketing strategies to maximize revenue for single game ticket sales.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Develop and optimizes user acquisition strategies based on a strong understanding of product features, analytics, marketing (customer segmentation, offer and creative messaging).
- Manage day-to-day relationships with external digital agencies and partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of strategy experience: Working in a team or agency environment to create and direct digital strategies that drive development of digital experiences and integrated campaign effectiveness with a focus on analytics and value of data.
- Ability to apply conceptual strategy, brainstorm facilitation, and day-to-day directing of projects through completion.
- Proven experience creating strategies that are executable through creative expression.
- Exceptional leadership and organizational skills
- Expert digital marketing experience: high level of understanding in development of personas, execution of content strategy, user experience, analytics, social, SEM, mobile, and CRM. Passion for emerging media and technologies.
- Strong analytical skills, and the ability to leverage performance data to both identify optimize current business and identify new opportunities.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
Strong creativity skills required.
- Ability to handle multiple projects, tasks and priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills and collaboration experience with the ability to be a consensus builder.
Qualified candidates should apply online via our website at www.prodigysports.net. No phone calls please.
For any additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org