On Location Experiences is a premium experiential hospitality business owned by RedBird Capital Partners, Bruin Sports Capital, 32 Equity (the entity that oversees the NFL’s private equity efforts) and Jon Bon Jovi. On Location Experiences specializes in custom domestic and international event and hospitality experiences in the worlds of sports and entertainment. On Location is the official hospitality provider of the NFL, providing proprietary fan access to marquee NFL events, including the Super Bowl, Pro Bowl, NFL Draft, and International Series Games in London. On Location is expanding its offerings through new partnerships, including the acquisitions of Anthony Travel, the nation’s largest provider of sports and travel management services, and Runaway Tours, the VIP hospitality business for premier music acts that was founded by Bon Jovi.
The Vice President, Sponsorship will be responsible for all sponsorship sales and affiliated revenue goals for On Location Experiences. The successful candidate should be a seasoned and exceptional seller, with 10+ years of national/multi-million-dollar corporate partnership or sponsorship sales experience, preferably from a sports league, major event company, or leading media company. He/she will bring a healthy roster of senior-level relationships with Fortune 500 marketing partners, as well as have an active presence in the New York media and activation agency community.
This position is expected to generate significant revenue through the development of sponsorship opportunities for all of On Location Experiences assets, including but not limited to hospitality packages, game-day tailgating, unique, stand alone and customized travel places (Club Nomadic, Stadium Club), as well as other exclusive shows centered around the Super Bowl and other exclusive, global marquee events.
The successful candidate should be able to operate in a dynamic environment, managing multiple work streams across broad disciplines. In addition, the candidate will require strong commercial skills with a good understanding of the sponsorship discipline as it relates to media, ideally sports media. He/she must have good financial and analytical skills and be adept at prioritizing in a dynamic environment.
- Continually, develop new prospects to build and manage a sustained, multi-million-dollar pipeline of opportunities
- Coordinate and executive the development, delivery and presentation of proposals
- Cultivate strong working relationship and communication between all departments
- Achieve individual revenue goals by developing and closing strategic partnerships for all On Location Experiences clients and assets
- Focus on developing and maintaining strong relationships with important decision makers at client marketing companies and their respective advertising agencies in a variety of business categories
- Build and maintain a healthy pipeline of prospective clients and key industry partners
- Heavily influence key decisions that will shape the company over the forthcoming years
- 10+ years selling multi-million dollar sponsorships in the sports and entertainment industry
- Bachelor’s Degree required and MBA preferred
- Possess an established book of business with key influencers, decision-makers and C-level executives
- Thorough understanding of the Super Bowl and ticketing operations
- Innovative and well-organized with a strong work ethic
- Knowledge of sports league and property partners and their activation of those partnerships, a working knowledge of the entertainment and media marketplace
- Proven experience managing, prospecting and securing sponsorships with success growing account spends incrementally
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Experience working with professional sports teams, stadiums and/or arenas
- Must be highly self-motivated, organized, creative, and multi-task oriented with excellent written and verbal skills
- A sound working knowledge of the sponsorship/partnership/events marketplace including but not limited to: competitive intelligence, data analytics/performance metrics and sponsorship value measurement
- Strong prospecting, analytical, presentation and communication skills
- Must be able to work well in a publicly visible, high pressured and deadline oriented environment
- Must be able to maintain a positive team-oriented attitude within the department and the company at large as well as with guests, vendors, and our fans
- Must be able to travel, work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed
Qualified candidates should apply online via our website at www.prodigysports.net. No phone calls please.
For any additional questions, please email email@example.com