On Location Experiences is a premium experiential hospitality business owned by RedBird Capital Partners, Bruin Sports Capital, 32 Equity (the entity that oversees the NFL’s private equity efforts) and Jon Bon Jovi. On Location Experiences specializes in custom domestic and international event and hospitality experiences in the worlds of sports and entertainment. On Location is the official hospitality provider of the NFL, providing proprietary fan access to marquee NFL events, including the Super Bowl, Pro Bowl, NFL Draft, and International Series Games in London. On Location is expanding its offerings through new partnerships, including the acquisitions of Anthony Travel, the nation’s largest provider of sports and travel management services, and Runaway Tours, the VIP hospitality business for premier music acts that was founded by Bon Jovi.
The Vice President, Premium/Corporate Sales will be responsible for leading, creating, directing and managing OLE’s hospitality and premium sales processes and strategies by leveraging innovative ideas, technology and resources to maximize aggressive sales and revenue targets. In addition, this position will be responsible for overseeing a premium sales team and driving revenue for all On Location Experiences assets, including but not limited to hospitality packages, hotel accommodations, Super Bowl packages as well as future marquee assets brought into OLE’s portfolio.
The Vice President must combine a passion for innovation, a sales orientation, sensibility and strong collaboration, great leadership and interpersonal skills. He/she must understand complex selling concepts, and possess the ability to work effectively as the leader of a high level sales team and be able to build consensus with internal stakeholders within the organization.
- Lead senior team that develops all corporate hospitality sales strategies for the organization.
- Sell assets across the iconic properties under OLE’s control.
- Maximize revenue by creating premium seating concepts, developing sales and marketing strategies, recruiting and empowering leadership teams and build strong organizational culture.
- Utilize cold calling strategy, social selling and face-to-face meetings in order to maintain and grow client base.
- Develop presentations and strategies that will lead to building and maintaining lasting relationships that will generate and increased revenues and profits.
- Identify cross-sell opportunities.
- Directly manage Hospitality Sales Managers by setting and reviewing performance objectives, touchpoint targets and revenue objectives, coaching, motivating, mentoring and training.
- Establish standard operating procedures and standards for client and prospect engagement.
- Engages in regular leadership activities that build presence among internal staff and external customers.
- 10+ years selling multi-million-dollar premium inventory within the sports and entertainment industry
- Bachelor’s Degree required and MBA preferred.
- Must have experience both selling and leading premium or club sales with a team and/or large venue.
- Strong “above quota” sales background
- Team Lead and strong managerial experience a must.
- Entrepreneurial spirit. Does what it takes. Strong sense of urgency and sales motivation.
- Strong relationships in sports and entertainment with ability to relentlessly network in the industry.
- Excellent, professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong prospecting, analytical, presentation and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, highly motivated and able to handle multiple tasks and prioritize goals.
- Ability to meet challenging sales objectives in a high profile, competitive marketplace.
- Disciplined manager who uses a balance of personal innovation and metrics to maximize sales performance.
- Ability to work strategically and at a high-pace of personal output and productivity within a team setting.
- Is goal oriented and can inspire others to achieve goals.
- Ability to develop strong relationships internally and externally.
- Ability to create team atmosphere.
- Meticulous attention to detail and excellence in maintaining positive client relationships is a must.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills along with strong written and verbal communication skills a must.
- Must maintain a professional image and demeanor.
- Excellent sales/closing/negotiating skills.
Qualified candidates should apply online via our website at www.prodigysports.net. No phone calls please.
For any additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org