The Account Manager, Ticket Sales is responsible for the selling of season tickets, group tickets, partial plans, Tickets for Kids, and holiday plans. This position is focused on making outbound sales calls, setting new business meetings, and using LinkedIN sales navigator to sell seats to local businesses and individuals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prospect new sales opportunities through the sale of season tickets, premium seating partial plans, Tickets for Kids, and holiday plans.
- Generates new sales through telemarketing, by making 60 calls a day.
- Generates new sales by setting at least 8 outside appointments a week.
- Generates new sales through the use of LinkedIn and Sales Navigator
- Must be eager and willing to work with other team members on our staff.
- Develop and maintain call logs on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Work with Ticket Sales Manager to establish monthly and annual goals.
- Develop and implement tracking system for each account.
- Maintain Smartsell database for communicating with contacts, including mailing lists, fax numbers and e-mail.
- Disseminate all pertinent information to responsible parties within the HEAT Group and other partners.
- Work on special projects that multi-task across various departments.
- Build loyalty and develop strong relationships with new and current customers.
- Work extended and/or irregular hours including nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Attend NBA, and AmericanAirlines Arena events as scheduled.
- Assist other departments as necessary.
- Staff Tickets Sales Tables during Arena/Game events as well as outside functions such as luncheons, business shows, conventions, etc.
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of sustained success selling tickets in a business setting and/or professional sports setting.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent communication skills, full understanding of the sales process, great grammar, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to elevate the experience for all fans.
- Must have a desire to research industries in the Miami/Fort Lauderdale market.
- Must be able to generate results and record daily activities in a fast paced environment.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, create mini business plans, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from customers.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate except when working events (games, concerts, etc.), the noise level is loud.