ANC Sports Enterprises, LLC is the leading turnkey service provider offering integrated signage, design, and marketing solutions for sports, retail and transportation facilities. ANC’s service platform offers the design and integration of Light Emitting Diode (LED) and LCD Displays, rotational and fixed visual signage; the award winning vSOFT™ display control system; signage operation and maintenance; advertising sales and marketing consultation; graphic design; and printing production.
The Company’s highly experienced management team has developed strong relationships with many of the premier names in professional and collegiate sports. Since inception, ANC has demonstrated a proven ability to enhance the sports fans’ in-game experience while maximizing sponsorship opportunities for its partners.
Headquartered in Purchase, New York, ANC was founded in 1997 by Jerry Cifarelli, the Company’s President and Chief Executive Officer, and Alan Cohen, a leading senior executive for many years in the sports and entertainment industries. In 2012, Jerry joined with Bill Daugherty, former Executive Vice President of the NBA and founder of Interactive Search Holdings, and Paul Salem, Managing Partner at Providence Equity, to buy ANC. In 2015, a majority interest in ANC was purchased by Learfield Sports. This recent investment by Learfield positions ANC for accelerated growth, particularly within the sports marketplace.
ANC has installed more than $450 million worth of video display technology worldwide since 2000, including record-breaking projects such as the design and installation of the largest arena center-hung in the world at the Cleveland Cavaliers Quicken Loans Arena, video screens featuring the highest pixel densities in MLB at Dodger Stadium, and the highest outdoor resolution displays in the world at Safeco Field.
In 2014, ANC expanded its business into new vertical markets, most recently designing, integrating and operating than 50 LED displays and LCD video wall locations at the $1.2 billion Fulton Center in New York City.
Complementing the Company’s revolutionary technology systems, ANC’s marketing division drives revenue for sports properties while building brand awareness for its corporate partners through a national network of sports inventory. These sponsor and team relationships create opportunities for ANC to introduce new technologies and locations throughout a venue. Over its 16-year history, ANC has taken a leadership position introducing new technologies, including 360 degree arena LED ribbon systems, digital signage courtside in the NBA, and placed the first LED playing surface perimeter signage in North American professional football.
ANC is seeking an experienced Marketing/Public Relations Specialist responsible for spearheading the Company’s promotional efforts, including public relations, web site content management, and social media initiatives. The successful candidate will also participate in creating the company’s marketing material and RFP responses, assisting in writing appropriate copy and coordinating proposals. The successful candidate will report to the Vice President, External Communications.
- Manage and update the company’s web site with new content, including, but not limited to writing news stories, posting multimedia and interfacing with departments (e.g. ANC Design, ANC Marketing etc.)
- Spearhead the creation and distribution of ANC’s monthly client newsletter.
- Draft corporate press releases.
- Create copy for company sales materials.
- Manage and update the company’s social media assets, including Facebook, Twitter & YouTube.
- Develop and execute an ongoing program to secure appropriate artwork and photography of ANC’s installations for use in promotional material.
- Working with the VP, External Communications, develop and pitch story concepts to trade, regional and national business media.
- Participate in the company’s response to RFPs, including providing appropriate written communications.
- Assist in the management of ANC’s contact database, including frequent review of address changes, email updates, etc.
- Research and present sports & technology trends, competitor news and industry events to management.
- 3-5 years of public relations or marketing experience, either in-house or with an agency.
- Strong written and verbal skills are essential.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate a strong work ethic, exceptional organizational skills to balance projects across multiple departments, and be Internet savvy.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is required. Experience in HTML, Content Management Systems and e-mail marketing is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, marketing, or public relations a plus.