Founded in 2008, Roc Nation is a full service entertainment company inclusive of artist, songwriter, producer and engineer management; music publishing, touring & merchandising; film & television; new business ventures; and a music label. It is home to a diverse roster comprised of critically acclaimed recording artists, writers and producers.
In addition, Roc Nation Sports, a division of Roc Nation was launched in spring 2013. Roc Nation Sports focuses on elevating professional athletes’ careers on a global scale both on and off the field by fully conceptualizing and executing marketing and endorsement deals, community outreach, charitable tie-ins, media relations and brand strategy. Roc Nation Sports launched its boxing division, a full service promotional company, in August 2014 as well.
The Vice President, Strategic Partnerships Sales will be tasked with generating partnerships for the properties within the Roc Nation portfolio including, but not limited to artists, athletes, touring and special events, Roc Nation Sports Boxing, and any future Roc Nation developed properties. The employee will be expected to work very closely with senior management to achieve both individual and Company revenue goals through the sale of the above assets.
- Grow and develop the new business on a local, regional and national level.
- Build new business prospect lists across the Roc Nation portfolio.
- Develop relevant sales materials based on individual and Company prospects.
- Collaborate with Roc Nation marketing and digital departments on presentation development, business strategies, creative ideas, etc.
- Work in conjunction with the senior Roc Nation executive(s) to drive the sales process, negotiate and finalize marketing partnerships.
- Track & provide accurate, reliable information for sales forecasts on a bi-weekly basis.
- Achieve quarterly and annual revenue goals.
- Attend events and networking groups on behalf of Roc Nation to generate leads, develop expertise, identify trends and secure business with brand and agency partners
- 7-10 years of sports & entertainment sales and/or marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Work to identify and build relationships with key decision makers.
- Innovative and well-organized with a strong work ethic and a desire/willingness to learn.
- Aggressive, self-motivated team player that has the ability to focus on individual and team revenue goals.
- Strong customer satisfaction orientation.
- Sales proposal development experience is key to the role.
- Must be able to travel locally, work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Proficiency with MS Office, Keynote.