After building reputations as tremendous sports executives during a variety of high profile sports events and properties such as the 1984 Summer Olympics, the 1994 FIFA World Cup, 1999 FIFA Women’s World Cup, and Major League Soccer, Alan Rothenberg and Randy Bernstein saw a critical gap in the marketplace for executive-level sales representation for sports and entertainment properties. Together, they decided to found Premier in 2003 and have nurtured the company into an industry leader.
These uniqueexperiences have allowed Premier Partnerships to develop an understanding of the critical issues and revenue drivers for major sports properties, teams and events. Premier’s experienced team of marketing and sales professionals enables clients to receive innovative and leading solutions that deliver results.
The candidate we select into this key role will have a proven track record in building successful partnerships as well as consistently securing seven-figure investments with FORTUNE 500 organizations.
S/he already has an established reputation and track record of success, gained with any combination of major brands, teams or agencies, and is now looking to further enhance their reputation with one of the leading sports sales organizations.
This new hire will work out of Premier’s New York City office and manage a staff of three.
- A minimum education level of: Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree (4-year accredited institution)
- More than nine (9)+ years of sales experience, including 7 years of sponsorship sales, servicing and activation experience within the Entertainment or Sports Industries.
- Renowned solution selling pedigree.
- Expertise in identifying opportunities, developing strategies and negotiating creative solutions.
- Exemplary problem-solving, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to synergize the efforts of individuals and teams from multiple Premier Partnerships business units to accomplish the goals of the company.
- Known throughout the industry for their poise and professionalism when interacting with internal and external contacts.