Owned and operated by Raptor Sports Properties, FanManager is a marketing platform for fan centric organizations. Their software combines a wide variety of incoming data sources (ticketing, e-mail, CRM, etc.) to allow sports teams or entertainers to make far better marketing decisions. Their SaaS applications provide high return on investment and can be deployed quickly.
Raptor Sports Properties, LLC
develops and operates platforms to accelerate the commercial growth of sports and entertainment properties worldwide. The company enables sports and entertainment properties around the globe to understand who their fans are. It also specializes in sports marketing, fan management, data management, and CRM. The company is based in Boston, Massachusetts with an additional office in New York.
- Responsible for solving customer problems, building productive teams, and rolling up your sleeves to do what it takes to make the number.
- Willing to join a startup at the early stages not only for the economic rewards, but the opportunity to build the organization you’ve always dreamed of.
- Responsible for selling SaaS applications.
- Responsible for rounding out the sales team
- Direct and oversee sales management for FanManager and oversee the day to day activities of the sales team to ensure all team members work in concert with one another to achieve strategic goals and initiatives.
- Ensure that marketing strategies and plans align with the sales plans for FanManager
- Support and direct the professional development of the sales team by defining and coordinating a sales training plan that enables staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives.
- Source and cultivate high level prospective clients names and contact information to facilitate the maximization of sales and revenue.
- Assist with complex sales negotiations, attend sales presentations and help facilitate the closing of deals as appropriate.
Qualified associates must have minimum of ten (10) years sales, marketing or business development in the sports and or entertainment industries, along with demonstrated record of working in a business development role at a strategic leadership level.
- Demonstrated personal presence and credibility in the marketplace
- Experience leading discussions with potential partners, building business cases, presenting and qualifying solutions.
- SaaS experience is valued, but not as highly as knowledge of the sports and entertainment industries
- S. or B.A. in Business Administration from an accredited four-year university.
- Recent Leadership role in growing Sales organization.
- Demonstrated Strategic thinker with the ability to drive initiatives and inspire change.
- Start-up experience.
- Excellent, professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong prospecting, analytical, presentation and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, highly motivated and able to handle multiple tasks and prioritize goals.
- Ability to meet challenging sales objectives in a high profile, competitive marketplace.
- Comfortable managing tight deadlines and meeting aggressive sales goals and expectations.
- Ability to establish and maintain long-term strategic relationship with corporate clients and co-workers.
- Willing to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends & holidays as necessary.
- Willing to attend sporting events and concerts.
- Willing to travel – a lot!
OTHER PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Ambitious, high-performing and highly energetic team player with a positive attitude; creative and resourceful; entrepreneurial spirit, driven; a self-starter.
- Bias toward execution and delivery of tangible results – an “impact player” who wants accountability.
- Ability to manage multi-task initiatives/projects in a fast-paced changing environment, under deadline pressure with a calm demeanor
- Strong ability to present, persuade and influence positive outcomes for business development deals.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including negotiation, cooperation, persuasion, and diplomacy.
- Excellent business judgment, strategic thinker, well-organized.