The Miami Heat have won three league championships (2006, 2012 and 2013), five conference titles and 11 division titles. In 2013, Forbes valued the Heat at $625 million, sixth-most-valuable among NBA franchises. The Heat most recently was searching for several account Manager, Sales positions responsible for selling season tickets, partial plans, holiday plans, and premium sales.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The following are examples of the various functions required. The job requirements are not limited to the items on this list.
- Prospect new sales opportunities through the sale of season and group tickets, partial plans, holiday plans, and premium seats.
- Generates new sales through telemarketing, by making 50 calls a day.
- Generates new sales by setting at least 8 outside appointments a week.
- Must be eager and willing to work with other team members on our staff.
- Develop and maintain call logs on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Work with Ticket Sales Manager to establish monthly and annual goals.
- Develop and implement tracking system for each account.
- Maintain Smartsell database for communicating with contacts, including mailing lists, fax numbers and e-mail.
- Disseminate all pertinent information to responsible parties within the HEAT Group and other partners.
- Work on special projects that multi-task across various departments
- Build loyalty and develop strong relationships with new and current customers.
- Work extended and/or irregular hours including nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Attend NBA, and AmericanAirlines Arena events as scheduled.
- Assist other departments as necessary.
- Staff Ticket Sales Tables during Arena/Game events as well as outside functions such as luncheons, business shows, conventions, etc.